How Do You View Mussolini?

I am curious how people view Mussolini. I think he was interesting and had some interesting ideas but I don't really know much about what went on in East Africa except some of what I've read about the war with Ethiopia.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
JUpuOjE.jpg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I am curious how people view Mussolini. I think he was interesting and had some interesting ideas but I don't really know much about what went on in East Africa except some of what I've read about the war with Ethiopia.
a goofy retard that larp as ceasar while his army could barely take on ethiopia who had outdated guns and spear.
dude was so bad he got overthrow in the middel of WWII and had to beg hitler to save him.
somalis would have beaten the italians if daroods got over there petty squabbles and united.

a goofy retard that larp as ceasar while his army could barely take on ethiopia who had outdated guns and spear.
dude was so bad he got overthrow in the middel of WWII and had to beg hitler to save him.
somalis would have beaten the italians if daroods got over there petty squabbles and united.

I wonder if Somalis supported Italy when Italy fought Ethiopia and if so to what extent

Over ambitious son of rome who longed for glory days of the roman empire. Born In the wrong era. It was the era of vandals and slavs not latins.

Trending

Latest posts