How do you treat your hair

My hair routine is very simple because I can't deal with my hair too much or it drives me insane lol

I deep condition it with either a protein or moisture hair mask ( I alternate) I use a jojoba/argan hair oil mix, and then I braid my hair until the next time I wash it. It saves me so much hassle

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
why do you lot have Madow hair acudubillah you lot have some bantu blood or something because never in my life have I seen a somali that type Madow hair
What do you mean? Last time I checked curly =/= Madow.

Just because you have bone straight timo Hindi doesn’t mean everyone else here does.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My hair routine is very simple because I can't deal with my hair too much or it drives me insane lol

I deep condition it with either a protein or moisture hair mask ( I alternate) I use a jojoba/argan hair oil mix, and then I braid my hair until the next time I wash it. It saves me so much hassle
My hair is driving me insane, I want to cut my hair but I can’t because my mother would kill me if she sees me with bald head again.

I have been blow dry + straightening every once a week. This Sunday I’m planning to braid.

I was thinking of doing something similar. Have you noticed growth? I want my hair mid shoulder length by December

I was thinking of doing something similar. Have you noticed growth? I want my hair mid shoulder length by December
yes. not a lot, but I think mine is at the point where it slows growing. At shoulder length, I think you'll see really fast growth. Make sure you include scalp stimulation to your regimen if you aren't already.did you do the big chop, lol?

yes. not a lot, but I think mine is at the point where it slows growing. At shoulder length, I think you'll see really fast growth. Make sure you include scalp stimulation to your regimen if you aren't already.did you do the big chop, lol?
Yes I did in February. I cut of all the relaxed parts of my hair.

Trending

Latest posts