How do you think climate change will affect you?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
General shit like rising import prices for veg n fruit, climate refugees and your bariis now being imported from Russia due to all the new arable land or it could just be bogs so scratch that. Bosnia is in a pretty nice location so @Molotoff is alright, Can't say the same for @AussieHustler kkkkkkk.

If Brexit hasn't got rid of all the chav expats in Spain the sun will so I can look forward to my demise. Somalia might dry out or we could end up with massive amounts of rain, hope we get more heavy rain.

Might immigrate to new Zealand with a resident visa in the future if there's another immigrant flood from the middle East. I might invest in Chinese bottled water company's if I'm feeling evil.

If northern Somalia somehow gets any drier I'm taking that place off my revisit list. Mad Max becoming a reality ain't something I wanna see, imagine puntland n Somaliland police stoping you for water:jcoleno:

So post your perspectives

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
It will be great, need to speed it up, we get too much rain and vegetation
Are you on crack? What the f*ck we're already dying because of droughts kulaha we need to speed it up:williamswtf:
I suppory climate change. Canada is too fucking cold for my liking
Britian is going to turn into Spain and Spain is going to turn into a desert. I wouldn't mind that to be honest but think about all the relatives you have in Somalia.

I live in Dubai and it’s in UAE’s best interest to become a world leader in green energy.

If shit keeps on trending the way it is, Dubai might become like mars in 2-3 generations :francis:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Making predictions about climate is retarded. Weather systems are complex.
What the f*ck do meteorologists do you retard. They're complex but you can predict what's going to happen accurately with the right technology.

That's like saying zoology is complex so you're a retard if you make predictions on newly diagnosed species, may as well call Dimitri Mendeleev a retard too.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Might immigrate to new Zealand with a resident visa in the future if there's another immigrant flood from the middle East. I might invest in Chinese bottled water company's if I'm feeling evil.
You are blick as charcoal and you are the one running away from other brown people?

Tukraq

VIP
Are you on crack? What the f*ck we're already dying because of droughts kulaha we need to speed it up:williamswtf:

Britian is going to turn into Spain and Spain is going to turn into a desert. I wouldn't mind that to be honest but think about all the relatives you have in Somalia.
I live in the rainiest city in the in North America we the opposite of droughts

Tukraq

VIP
Retards global warming isn't something to support it causes sea level rise and stronger hurricanes more wild fires along with more heatwaves
I don’t live in a hurricane zone, rising sea levels are overrated as I check the predictions and it won’t take much land just beach front

Trending