How do you tame a Halimo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I think its all about in the bedroom, women will sumit to you in the bedroom, you will have to dominate her there. If you dont she will see you as a big pussy ass nigga. Good luck bro

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The best way is to just say no to everything they ask you I mean everything even if it's head just familiarise yourself with the word No then you will see the power of the word no it's a females kryptonite kkkk

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Tjioux

Nigga you blind?
:gucciwhat:

He Said in a halal manner and you just Said

I think its all about in the bedroom, women will sumit to you in the bedroom, you will have to dominate her there. If you dont she will see you as a big pussy ass nigga. Good luck bro

:draketf:

So in order to not be a "big pussy ass nigga"

You would go against what the deen says

Reborn
If it's both then you should confront her about this behavior in person.She's most likely taking the relationship too seriously which will cause problem as time passes.This is because one she might escalate the relationship further by getting more touchy touchy or she would ask you for marriage.Both scenarios are bad so you must confront her now and if she persists then cut her lose saaxiib.There are plenty of fish in the sea and so you shouldn't really worry about losing her.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Well you have to be soft and firm at the same time,draw your boundaries and make clear what's acceptable or not.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Tame your body's health and fitness, tame that wallet, and tame yourself a good lifestyle. The xalimos will be merely a perk while you enjoy building yourself up :drakelaugh:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somali girls are aggressive and angersome because they have high testosterone this testosterone also causes the growth of a longer clid which is why our forefathers used to cut the clid , this was to lower the testosterone and calm the female , we need to go back to the culture

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somali girls are leaches they become submissive when your a drug dealer or fraudstar and not a small level fraudstar a AC level fraudstar

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I read somewhere that you need to show your dominance on most animals to tame them.

I guess domination might actually work.

@El padrone is actually correct for first time :leon:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
The same way tea is kuleyl, men need to be kuleyl or the women won't like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read somewhere that you need to show your dominance on most animals to tame them.

I guess domination might actually work.

@El padrone is actually correct for first time :leon:
Somali girls are leaches they become submissive when your a drug dealer or fraudstar and not a small level fraudstar a AC level fraudstar

:friendhug: look at yall! my brothers preaching the bdsm gospel! alhamdulilah subxaana wa tacaala!

keep up the good work yall

In the good old days even the most wicked of them would succumb very quick to physical brute force if not the fear of death through abandonment but in the diaspora you can't do this and there is a nanny state that encourages such behaviours through subsidies.

Hence your two biggest weapons (provider) and (brute force) are taken away and your left with just psychological warfare still a very potent weapon but difficult to master for the majority of beta males because it requires a good understanding in basic human psychology.

It needs to be fought on two fronts, the first front is the most important because it involves yourself! this is the continual journey of steady self improvement/growth in every facet of your life (personality, ambitions, skills, career, physical looks, sexual prowess, knowledge, income, religion etc. etc.)

This is something you should always be engaged in as this forms the core basis of your self-esteem and relative market value, you never want to stagnate in this aspect, you can easily master several of these and all the information is out there for you.

In 90% of the cases the above would be enough, women in general but especially Xalimo's slack once they are married and this steady progression of you relative to her stagnation would drive her insecure and to constantly seek validation/security from you hence you prevent any issues from arising in the first place.

In the few cases this doesn't work you need progress towards psychological warfare techniques, this requires good calibration, subtly point out her physical flaws which she is deeply insecure about without being verbal about it! Delivery is key here!

The best way this is delivered is in a jest joke fashion, point towards the belly fat, the ageing face or my best typical Xaalimo uneven skin due to bleaching or the unattractive legs they all have, the key here is the very quick delivery and moving swiftly on from the topic into positive stuff, this should take no more then 5seconds, any longer and it turns into a nasty spiteful fight due to cognitive dissonance.

This will drive her mad on the inside just like it would have drove you mad if she pointed out your small penis and lack of sexual prowess, she will likely bring this up again and you just console her it's "OK" with a haphazard facial expression that reads the opposite.

This will further drive her mad internally, she knows you don't mean it but is disarmed at the same time because she believes your being nice for her sake, those two feelings combined are a deadly cocktail.

The idea behind this type of psychological warfare is that you bring her down several pegs so she questions herself and the entire perspective of the relationship changes in your favour, this is the whole of essence of 'game' which is playing on the psychological vulnerabilities of women for your own advantage.

Last edited:
^ negro done wrote a whole novel

I contribute novels while you contribute the following

WaraabeShame.PNG
Waraabe2.PNG
View attachment 25934

No wonder why you are so stupid!!, all that faecal matter and pinworms you been swallowing has lead to that deadly parasite overgrowth in your brain killing much of the cells.

I wouldn't be surprised if you died of brain tumour at some point in the near feature you filthy shameless bakhti, your average like 35 posts a day!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts