Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw

9l4TMtW.gif

:pacspit:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You got a point but it’s weird cause Somali girls are quick to curve when approached by Somali dudes especially in public. It’s like they’re offended if you approach them in front of ajnabis. Like how dare you think you got a shot just because you’re Somali?
Tbh this turned me off to Somali girls for a while. Not all of them though, Ill still rate a Somali girl over any other though!

yh I agree approaching a Somali girl is quiet difficult. If a Somali guy goes to a Somali girl with confidence then she'll assume he is a player or does this really often and immediately curve him

or

SHE'LL think that he thinks that she is a hoe, because dating is haram and somali girl have such a huge fear of not wanting to look like a hoe or easy (the miskeen ones)

White boys don't got game foh

confidence and a sense of humour goes a long way :umad:

Always heard black guys had the most confidence when approaching girls

White guys? :drakekidding:

madow guys are too much, especially the african ones :mjlol:

:noneck::noneck:

Stop putting women on a pedestal then you will find it easy to talk to any kind of women. Nobody is special so approach them regularly, you got nothing to lose at the end of the day.

Can you mans stop cussing each other pls is getting pathetic. I would delete this thread now but dont know how to.

thanks for the advice everyone jazakallah kheir, I know what im gonna do now.

yh I agree approaching a Somali girl is quiet difficult. If a Somali guy goes to a Somali girl with confidence then she'll assume he is a player or does this really often and immediately curve him

or

SHE'LL think that he thinks that she is a hoe, because dating is haram and somali girl have such a huge fear of not wanting to look like a hoe or easy (the miskeen ones)

confidence and a sense of humour goes a long way :umad:

madow guys are too much, especially the african ones :mjlol:
Sense of humour?:mjlol:
White people are the least funniest creatures :russ:
Stop making excuses on why you bed wench:mjhaps:

MariaMaria

Sense of humour?:mjlol:
White people are the least funniest creatures :russ:
Stop making excuses on why you bed wench:mjhaps:

did i say all white people are funny :drakewtf:

if someone has confidence and a sense of humour it is more attractive, white, black , indian, ashy abdi etc

MariaMaria

Group approach is 100x easier then the individual approach for a few reasons, this is of course presuming you are sociable person to begin with.

Approaching someone like @RICH or @MariaMaria individually (cold approach) you automatically loose the high ground, your in a weaker inferior position just like the average beggar and she knows it.

Her natural defences are triggered from the very beginning because it's clear you want her, her default position is your either desperate, player, scum depending on her mood, the lower her self esteem the worse.

You have a whole mountain to climb before you even opened your mouth, your basically at her mercy, because she's the jury, judge and execution, if you do this locally and it goes wrong your basically finished as she will often tell all her mates who will know and if you have an ego this is even worse.

Wtf?!?!?!?!?!
What I said about Somali girls (miskeen ones) wasn't about me :drakewtf: I based what I said on what I've seen other Somali girls do.

I clearly said my only issue is that Somali guys never approach me with confidence , they basically talk in riddles, I don't get if their intentions are genuine. They put up on this weird tough guy act.

I'd rather a guy approach me in my ones any day over hanging out with him in a group AND A SOMALI ONE AT THAT , somali cliques are so toxic :nahgirl:, mixing boys and girls together makes it way worse.

thanks sxb
I dont think im gonna date anyone at the moment to be honest sxb. Wallah im just gonna see what happens, but im not gonna go out of my way at the to move to a somali girl now. I've come back my senses, that whole dating thing seems like too much hassle to begin with lol.

Just go on insta and slide into the dm's

Also date a somali girl, life is too fucking short

dpworld (1).png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
As I was running my hands on her soft Somali nose and hair, we concluded we will have sex right there and right now as the intense and body chemistry grow for many days of watching each other.
The crush was consensual and highly anticipated as the union of two young love that are ready to blossom in to a long life full of laughter and happiness,
The comibination of her huge full grown watermelon boobs and a huge bubblous butt ,40 waiste booty has sparkled my mind into exotic sexual endeavours I have not yet felt with any other female companion before.
The location was inside two lofty bedroom in the center of this Buckeye state, while the Valentine days was only a sun dawn away, the appetite for each other was not in no way deniable, After a heavy stroke and constant banging that almost had my neighbours eavesdrop, a heavy breathing and lack of exercise caused in my brain to fallin sleep gradually as I had ejaculated in her very sufficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts