How do you take care of your hair

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I've got 3c hair but my hair is not defined and does not have that much volume. I don't have any hair products. How do you take care of your hair?

I use minoxidil 2% (3mL once a day on my whole scalp) it's working wonders in fixing my thinning hair. Ganna get on finasteride soon. I also use ketoconazole shampoo 2% (3 times a week).

you are balding already?:jaynerd:

how old are you?
25 bro I was going bald since 21 :jcoleno:
:fittytousand:My father told me to use oils (particularly black seed oil) to prevent balding. I should have known his Oday science was not going to work! By January this year, I was freaking out at the amount of hair loss. I know the Norwood Reaper would be visiting me soon!
Norwood-Reaper.gif

Finally, I had to tell my father his Oday science was not working and I did my own research and saw the results people were getting with minoxidil and finasteride. Went and bought some minoxidil and all I have to say things are looking good.:mjswag:
Thank god for White Man's science:rejoice: because Oday science just ain't it:mjdontkno:

:fittytousand:My father told me to use oils (particularly black seed oil) to prevent balding. I should have known his Oday science was not going to work! By January this year, I was freaking out at the amount of hair loss. I know the Norwood Reaper would be visiting me soon!
View attachment 183377
Finally, I had to tell my father his Oday science was not working and I did my own research and saw the results people were getting with minoxidil and finasteride. Went and bought some minoxidil and all I have to say things are looking good.:mjswag:
Thank god for White Man's science:rejoice: because Oday science just ain't it:mjdontkno:
god bless the white man :rejoice: for saving us from this curse called "bidaar"

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
View attachment 183377
Watch a guy called ‘ More plates More Dates’ on YouTube. I watch him for fitness stuff but he also does hair videos which seems to work for people.