How do you practice patience??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

>,,<
well??

I want something,, and I want it now!!!.... most times I get what I want.... but sometimes life says naaah not now babygirl... and I'm like :bell:... then life throws me in the timeout zone :mjlol:... now I'm sitting here reading about delayed gratification :what::umwhat::what1: while I wait for this stupid thing to hurry up... I don't like waiting. But I ain't the only one I guess cahs traffic jams cause the biggest stress... but this got me pondering about life goals too... do we get demotivated easily cahs we are a nation driven on instant gratification??...

Good things really come to those who wait?????....

Share tips pleaaassseeee&dhaaaaaaanks

rabshole

Aragaani
Quite frankly im in the same situation right now and i cant just sit tight :kanyehmm:
Someone said something to me and due to my usual optimistic nature it became ambiguous as if it qas open up for interpretation.
Waiting for @Zuleikha to clarify like
tumblr_nsq2s6YhPB1s2wzrto1_500.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
well??

I want something,, and I want it now!!!.... most times I get what I want.... but sometimes life says naaah not now babygirl... and I'm like :bell:... then life throws me in the timeout zone :mjlol:... now I'm sitting here reading about delayed gratification :what::umwhat::what1: while I wait for this stupid thing to hurry up... I don't like waiting. But I ain't the only one I guess cahs traffic jams cause the biggest stress... but this got me pondering about life goals too... do we get demotivated easily cahs we are a nation driven on instant gratification??...

Good things really come to those who wait?????....

Share tips pleaaassseeee&dhaaaaaaanks

I Will tell you tomorrow

Practise meditation, learn breathing techniques and remember; delayed gratification is much better than instant gratification- our religion teaches us this.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I see what you did there :birdman:

tumblr_nszprc1b2M1qhebqho1_400.gif

:drakekidding:

On a serious note I learned to be patient
Whenever I asked My parents for something and they answered with

Inshallah and I never got what I wanted soo I just accepted it and started to give it less thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts