How do you let things go

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I've meet people who have lost family to murder, sucide and they carry on with life.

I have been trying to help a sibling with their own mental health and I'm too overwhelmed now, I have to sort my life . I can't stop thinking about them, I get intrusive thoughts soon or later they will take their life or get into crime.

You can't help people that don't want to help themselves or accept your help. I learnt that the hard way after lost time, lost energy and harm came way despite trying to be altruistic. I think everyone needs to learn the hard way through disappointment.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
You're going to die eventually, whether that is tomorrow or one minute from now. Without any further information there isn't really any concrete advice, because are they depressed? Suffering some sort of hidden pain?

My tip, get them to experience the shock of life. What is the most spontaneous thing you can think of? Go do that. You can literally go do whatever you want... Go meet Putin before death comes

I've meet people who have lost family to murder, sucide and they carry on with life.

I have been trying to help a sibling with their own mental health and I'm too overwhelmed now, I have to sort my life . I can't stop thinking about them, I get intrusive thoughts soon or later they will take their life or get into crime.

Suicidal Somali thats very rare?!!!

Trending

Latest posts