How do you know if you’re in love?

How do you differentiate between like and love? How long till like turns to love? If you’ve had feelings for someone for 5+yrs but y’all never dated, do you love them or like them?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like is u click or vibe together.

Love....u just want wasmo and body fluid exchange. (X + Lust = Love) Yuck.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
How do you differentiate between like and love? How long till like turns to love? If you’ve had feelings for someone for 5+yrs but y’all never dated, do you love them or like them?
Just take a love test.

The test is easy, masturbate while thinking about the person. When you climax, if you still have feelings for the person. You have passed the test. It always works for me.
Except most of my lovers are japanese cartoons. Kawaii :ummhmm::snoop:

Well although I don’t find myself sexual stimulated by this guy, I’m not sexually stimulated by anyone ever. So I don’t think that’s a fair determining factor. Anything else?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Well although I don’t find myself sexual stimulated by this guy, I’m not sexually stimulated by anyone ever. So I don’t think that’s a fair determining factor. Anything else?

If you like being around them even if it means sitting next to each other while you are on your phones, it's love.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Butterflies are real and wanting to be with them a lot. Also managing to talk for hours about random stuff this can just mean you just have good chemistry and not really mean love but it can be a sign

Trending