How do you know if a Somali guy is gay?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have a suspicion on a Somali guy on my IG, he's very flamboyant, wears stylish clothes, gels up his hair and has photos with many different girls.
He posts a lot about how he loves big butts ...

But something tells me he is rather gay what are other signs to look for when a guy is gay in our Somali community?

:yacadiim:

Most Swedish Abdi’s are gay you can tell by their obsession with perming/dying their hair, wearing ripped skinny jeans, and gay ass loafers with no socks or if their account is @Pipit

I have a suspicion on a Somali guy on my IG, he's very flamboyant, wears stylish clothes, gels up his hair and has photos with many different girls.
He posts a lot about how he loves big butts ...

But something tells me he is rather gay what are other signs to look for when a guy is gay in our Somali community?

:yacadiim:
if he has relationship with a man....then he is gay

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Most Swedish Abdi’s are gay you can tell by their obsession with perming/dying their hair, wearing ripped skinny jeans, and gay ass loafers with no socks or if their account is @Pipit

D311800C-6F15-4392-9D48-301797DA13D5.jpeg

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
first you've got to examine his looks, friends, style of fashion, interests and hobbies. If he isn't into sport or politics thats a red flag, you must then observe his mannerisms see if hes in touch with his feminine side or has feminine characteristics such as expressions *the usage of the word perioddtt*
If you spot these signs then he is most likely a 'moist' Abdi.

Another shortcut to find out if hes gay is to ask his location or qabil, if hes from Sweden or America and is isaaq hes deffo gay :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Show him your long neck
"Accidentally" reveal your calf and ankles
Giggle when he says something
Call him "aboowe" in a soft voice

If he doesn't propose and profess his love for you then he's gay.

Or he's not into you.

Either way he's gay.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
(Keep in mind, the Abdi in my class was very in touch with his musculine side tho his friend was very sus and would make “jokes” about the both of them)

Trending

Latest posts