how do you know if a man is a virgin

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Still though girls play with niggas heart I see it then they shatter my niggas :jcoleno::mjcry: that's when I realized nah don't need it

Don't generalize, little bowe. There are good womenz and bad womenz. Good menz and bad menz. Be a good menz and I pray you find a good, genuine girl who isn't playing any games and treats you with dignity and respect.

🙏

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
giphy.gif

A BUG EYED HABESHA WITH BANTU HAIR KNOTS

I HAVE SEEN IT ALL NOW

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
When he puts it in the wrong hole. There's no other way to know until you're consummating your marriage or relationship. Some guys come across as ciyaal suuq after years of binging on etc... But have never touched a girl in their life.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I dunno how you'd know but "clean" brothers do exist. Two of my cousins were raised quite religious but enough not to be totally suffocated and want the deen themselves. I've known them since I was like 5 and was joined to their hips from then to at least our late teens and can attest that these ninjas never swear, never watched or any of that, never dated and are just generally straight arrow religious young men. One is now engaged to a nice young Somali woman of the deen he met and courted in the proper way while doing his masters in Montreal and the other is still on the market but busy with work nowadays.

The truth is, you really can't. A lot of guys have "done it" even though zina is equally a sin for both men and women in the eyes of Allah (which is what really matters at the end of the day.)

Make istikarah that you find a good, solid and sensible man iA.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
The truth is, you really can't. A lot of guys have "done it" even though zina is equally a sin for both men and women in the eyes of Allah (which is what really matters at the end of the day.)

Make istikarah that you find a good, solid and sensible man iA.

People lie. Unless you're a walking lie detector, this is your best answer.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
It's haram to ask an unmarried man or sister if they're a virgin because that'll reveal whatever sins they may have committed which is grievous for both parties. Instead if you're sitting down with a brother make a list of requirements you want in a husband like 1) on deen 2) has job 3) wants to make hijrah 4) is virgin 5) wants kids etc. If he sees the list and knows he's not a virgin then insha'Allah he'll step aside for you to be with a brother who is.

Trending