How do you imagine your heaven in the afterlife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since all your desires are fulfilled what do you want?
this is a start for me

a younger Charlize Theron
about a hundred of the finest camels
an AK47
same abtirsi
if any friends or family in hell to be removed

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I want cats to lick my face, but their tongues are soft, along with bunnies. To be smothered by cute animals.
I want silence, true silence. Just for five minutes, I don’t want to even hear the wind. Silence.
I want to plant flowers without insects around, I would’ve grown a garden at home, but I hate wasps.
To fly, that is all.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I want to see on a big screen the stories of the messengers and how the world started till the end and see the unseen like the world of Djiin and other creatures from the unseen.

Today I almost died indeed life is merely a fleeting moment a facade indeed we came from the most merciful and to him we shall return

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I want to see on a big screen the stories of the messengers and how the world started till the end and see the unseen like the world of Djiin and other creatures from the unseen.

Today I almost died indeed life is merely a fleeting moment a facade indeed we came from the most merciful and to him we shall return
:stopit:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Give me a time machine so I can go and watch the good parts of history, this time I get HD glasses that let me see the unseen as well as the visible stuff:diddyass:

Yes, crazy how we live in this massive universe and we understand so little of it. I would love to fly through time from beginning to end.

I want cats to lick my face, but their tongues are soft, along with bunnies. To be smothered by cute animals.
I want silence, true silence. Just for five minutes, I don’t want to even hear the wind. Silence.
I want to plant flowers without insects around, I would’ve grown a garden at home, but I hate wasps.
To fly, that is all.
cats to lick your face:gucciwhat:

:farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, crazy how we live in this massive universe and we understand so little of it. I would love to fly through time from beginning to end.
Indeed forget about the universe, 95% of the seabed is unexplored imagine all the creatures down there that are yet to be discovered subhanallah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since all your desires are fulfilled what do you want?
this is a start for me

a younger Charlize Theron
about a hundred of the finest camels
an AK47
same abtirsi
if any friends or family in hell to be removed

Why do u need AK47s in the after life. There is no fighting or evilness in Heaven. that is the point of Heaven concept.

As to same abtiris in Heaven u will be a langhaab since u value qabilism this sickly

My idea of here after heaven is

Not to enter Jahaanab Hell fire. May Allaah swt Almighty protect me. :(

Why do u need AK47s in the after life. There is no fighting or evilness in Heaven. that is the point of Heaven concept.

As to same abtiris in Heaven u will be a langhaab since u value qabilism this sickly

My idea of here after heaven is

Not to enter Jahaanab Hell fire. May Allaah swt Almighty protect me. :(
the AK47 is for roleplaying with miss Theron:banderas:

If there is no fighting then how can I see all the major battles of history?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
its impossible to imagine because is beyond our comprehension so theres no point talking about it all i know is one tiny item in jannah is better than everything in this universe :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts