How do you guys view Benadiris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you're only butthurt cos you don't want to be lumped with other minorities like bantus and bajunis.
I don't care about Bantus or Bajunis (except those who carry haplogroup J, R, G, or any other Middle Eastern halogroup).

You can lump me with them if you want. I only wanted to point out our distinguished history. In the UK Nigerians and Arabs are lumped together as minorities. Doesn't mean shit and frankly doesn't effect me. Try harder my g

Gambar

VIP
Being Semitic gives you advantages.

I don't give a f*ck about your political system kulaha butthurt
:cryinglaughsmiley:

We live in an increasingly globalised world. I don't care if your little tuulo see me as a foreigner

You are mad that Bantus you despise are equal to you in Somalia.

What's .5? How do you feel about Somalis living in Arab lands.
It means you are a minority.

Somalis have been living in Arab lands for a long time, free movement has been going on for a long time. Somalis would go to Yemen and Oman to escape clan fighting or go into exile there. Even during the kacaan some lived in KSA. Cad cad are ethnically Arab so it is a different story for them.

Uffffff, mr eey

You will embrace them whether you like it or not. Your beggish behaviour is showing, you are not arab but dark as night kkkkk
Somali bantus are somali as they are from somalia stupid. You will never and we will never be carab
You delinquent :russ:

When did i ever claim or beg arab you fool? Bantu shegaato.
:mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
I don't care about Bantus or Bajunis (except those who carry haplogroup J, R, G, or any other Middle Eastern halogroup).

You can lump me with them if you want. I only wanted to point out our distinguished history. In the UK Nigerians and Arabs are lumped together as minorities. Doesn't mean shit and frankly doesn't effect me. Try harder my g

Somalis don't know enough to make a distinction walaal, they will call Shaanshi and Bajuuni the same thing even though Bajuuni speak their own language.

Gambar

VIP
You're an ignoramus. Do your homework before you @ me. Naag qabiyalad jecel
:susp:

Ajuran are ethnic Somalis and they now claim Hawiye (possibly for clan protection garan maayo).

You don't have a qabiil so you might as well be a woman too. Orod oo dirac gesho. :siilaanyolaugh:

You are mad that Bantus you despise are equal to you in Somalia.

It means you are a minority.

Somalis have been living in Arab lands for a long time, free movement has been going on for a long time. Somalis would go to Yemen and Oman to escape clan fighting or go into exile there. Even during the kacaan some lived in KSA. Cad cad are ethnically Arab so it is a different story for them.
What I mean Somalis who descended from Arabs are treated horribly in Somalia but Somalis who live in Arab lands are treated decently.
http://peoplesunderthreat.org/countries/somalia/

Ajuran are ethnic Somalis and they now claim Hawiye (possibly for clan protection garan maayo).

You don't have a qabiil so you might as well be a woman too. Orod oo dirac gesho. :siilaanyolaugh:
I'll spread my seed far and wide, you'll hear of a large Semitic tribe (same size as Darod) within a few years.

Man will my forefathers be proud of me
:banderas:

If you like bantus so much move to kenya.
:camby:
Where did i say i like bantus? I think you suffer from an illness
I said bantus and reer xamars are equal so stop thinking saying i love you 24/7 to reer xamar will increase the arabness of somalis by 150% stupid

So your behaviour means that the statement makes you unhappy, kkkkk idiot foolish disgusting frog, even camel has more intelligence than you, move to saudi arabia and work for them

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1. Cadcads number maybe 100,000. They are no threat to our homogeneity.

2. They've been in Somalia for 1000 years.

3. They have substantial Somali ancestry

Gambar

VIP
What I mean Somalis who descended from Arabs are treated horribly in Somalia but Somalis who live in Arab lands are treated decently.
http://peoplesunderthreat.org/countries/somalia/
That is not true, ethnic Somalis are abused in Arab countries and on top of that waa bila sharci. I know a family who's children were born in Kuwait and they have no sharci whatsoever. They have no rights and they were there since the 80s.

Arab Somalis are abused because they have no clan protection that's why they were targeted during the civil war.

Where did i say i like bantus? I think you suffer from an illness
I said bantus and reer xamars are equal so stop thinking saying i love you 24/7 to reer xamar will increase the arabness of somalis by 150% stupid

So your behaviour means that the statement makes you unhappy, kkkkk idiot foolish disgusting frog, even camel has more intelligence than you, move to saudi arabia and work for them
Shouldn't you be busy asking to tickle young men on forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts