How Do You Guys Identify In Society

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Im an Ethnic Somali
Who speak Somali
Whos culture is Somali
Whos from the Northeastern part of The Somali Peninsula but i Belong to the Puntite Republic :yousmart:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your ethnicity is based on where your loyalty lies, does it lie with other Somalis or Darod?
Im an Ethnic Somali
Who speak Somali
Whos culture is Somali
Whos from the Northeastern part of The Somali Peninsula but i Belong to the Puntite Republic :yousmart:

Those Darod kids in Oman are viewed to be 'darodi' ethnicity but nationality is Somali. Somali is a nationality to me not a damn ethnicity, your ethnicity is where your loyalty lies. African Americans are nationality wise American but their loyalty lies with their ethnicity african american. Somalis should start to see each other like this. We share a common nation not a common ethnicity.

If you say your Somali, people will 'ummmm that's a nationality' it's not an ethnicity, but when u point to where u r from in Somalia, they will know your ethnicity. Somali is a bunch of ethnicities who came together to form a common union against colonizers, those colonizers are no longer there today and our union has fractured back to our ethnicities.

Your ethnicity is based on where your loyalty lies, does it lie with other Somalis or Darod?

Those Darod kids in Oman are viewed to be 'darodi' ethnicity but nationality is Somali. Somali is a nationality to me not a damn ethnicity, your ethnicity is where your loyalty lies.
Somalian is nationality Somali is ethnicity:mjpls:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Those Darod kids in Oman are viewed to be 'darodi' ethnicity but nationality is Somali. Somali is a nationality to me not a damn ethnicity, your ethnicity is where your loyalty lies. African Americans are nationality wise American but their loyalty lies with their ethnicity african american. Somalis should start to see each other like this. We share a common nation not a common ethnicity.

If you say your Somali, people will 'ummmm that's a nationality' it's not an ethnicity, but when u point to where u r from in Somalia, they will know your ethnicity. Somali is a bunch of ethnicities who came together to form a common union against colonizers, those colonizers are no longer there today and our union has fractured back to our ethnicities.
Daarood?

you have mareexaan and Dhulbahante who would rather see me dead than prospering

If im gonna ride with ops i might aswell claim somali

somaalinimaa wax ku ahay

I identify myself to people as of Darod ethnicity, region Puntland, but my nation is Somalia. I educate as many people as possible that Somalia is a melting pot of various groups who came through-out history who use the Somali language as a lingua franca to communicate and intermingled. I use the example of Australia how it's a melting pot of many ethnicities even though they may be from the same nation, but that doesn't mean they are from the same ethnicity. I want people to start looking at Somali as many ethnicities such as darod, hawiye, dir, rahanwayn, arabs, bantu. Who agrees with me?
Nigga said melting pot :pachah1:

First it was race now this? I am out. Peace ✌

1596363449166.gif

Trending