How Do You Flirt

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Y'all are dumb as f*ck. I see him as nothing more than a piece of meat too. It's not like I value anything else about him besides his looks. Saying that I'm lying or that I'm not pretty is pointless when I'm going to be making out with him real soon. Yall really derailed my thread. Good bye and good night.

giphy.gif

Too many thirsty xalimos slipping up on this thread :mjlaugh:

No, men are very thirsty. All you have to do is bat your eyelashes and stare deep into his eyes and give him a subtle charming smile and next thing you know, he can't stop thinking about you.

Minimal effort. There is no need for this thread. Men are very simple creatures.

No, men are very thirsty. All you have to do is bat your lids and stare deep into his eyes and give a guy a subtle smile and next thing you know, he can't stop thinking about you.

Minimal effort. There is no need for this thread.
Don't worry abaayo.
I like thirsty xalimos :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, men are very thirsty. All you have to do is bat your lids and stare deep into his eyes and give him a subtle charming smile and next thing you know, he can't stop thinking about you.

Minimal effort. There is no need for this thread. Men are very simple creatures.

Exactly!

That is why I told @Robin the guy is NOT Into her. @Robin must look like her avatar, because I know men are very thirsty and aggressive.

Once I returned a flirt by wiggling my eyes to a man in traffic, he followed me to my home. I had to lower my car window and say stop following me, I will call police. I just wanted to flirt with a stranger and drive away. I leant my lesson

No, men are very thirsty. All you have to do is bat your eyelashes and stare deep into his eyes and give him a subtle charming smile and next thing you know, he can't stop thinking about you.

That will work with a guy without morals or fear of Allah who will just go out and smash you.

It displays a serious lack of hayaa which is half of iman as well as demonstrating your prior experience with males which works against you.

This is fine if you been married before but an absolute sure way of disqualifying yourself if you haven't.

All that is required of you is a quick glance at the same time he looks at you and you look away quickly not holding contact for even a second, you will naturally blush which he will pick up on if he is interested

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That will work with a guy without morals or fear of Allah who will just go out and smash you.

It displays a serious lack of hayaa which is half of iman as well as demonstrating your prior experience with males which works against you.

This is fine if you been married before but an absolute sure way of disqualifying yourself if you haven't.

All that is required of you is a quick glance at the same time he looks at you and you look away quickly not holding contact for even a second, you will naturally blush which he will pick up on if he is interested

What are you, Queen of Victorian etiquette for the School of Ladyship???

giphy.gif

It was a joke. I've seen enough movies and people I know do this. I don't live under a rock. I'm not speaking from personal experience.

But i've been in situations in which I was being merely friendly and men thought I was flirting. Men generally, are thirsty with over reactive imaginations and egos.

'Naturally blush???' What is this a period romance drama?

What are you, Queen of Victorian etiquette for the School of Ladyship???

giphy.gif
These are Islamic etiquettes, a female making sharp eye contact with me is a manifestation of a lack of hayaa and shamelessness.

It shows a level of confidence that can only be obtained through vast experience with the opposite sex.

Only a moron would ever entertain turning such a classless woman into a wife.

There is a reason the prophet said that hayaa is half of iman

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These are Islamic etiquettes, a female making sharp eye contact with me is a manifestation of a lack of hayaa and shamelessness.

It shows a level of confidence that can only be obtained through vast experience with the opposite sex.

Only a moron would ever entertain turning such a classless woman into a wife.

There is a reason the prophet said that hayaa is half of iman

I wish you the best in your search for perfect wife then huuno.

i-img964x1152-1553693849orqblb27931.jpg

Trending