How do you feel when you remember your old school ?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Man it's so weird, it's like after hs you forget half the ppl even if you knew most of them and only keep few friends if your lucky.

Just found out some guy from my previous school got got killed years ago and I was non the wiser. I know a lot of ppl that took bad paths in life, just feel sorry for them. I know some that do drugs and others that gang bang now, some that got girls pregnant.

It's weird when you look back and see how lucky you were to have escaped that fate.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I have switched schools a lot of times. I think the most I have ever spent in a school was 2 and a half academic years. I don't care for most, but I am extremely nostalgic when I think of my first secondary school. Mixed bunch. One really fancy (for state school standards). Another one I briefly attended was super ratchet. Multiple teachers got fired for abuse allegations (physical) and one of them attempted to elope with a 17 year old. The school and police only caught wind of it after her jealous 16 year old friend snitched. One of the guys I used to sit next to in class got done over for attempted murder. No idea what became of him or how long he got sentenced. Definitely the most fun school I been to because it was so different. Weirdly enough everyone was cool.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Forgot about it don't remember what I did all I know is that I hated going to school and the only think I enjoyed were the free school meals and some of the friends I made at that time.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
thank god i don't have to go back f*ck that school the teachers and the people where assholes i pray i don't have to see them ever again

Man it's so weird, it's like after hs you forget half the ppl even if you knew most of them and only keep few friends if your lucky.

Just found out some guy from my previous school got got killed years ago and I was non the wiser. I know a lot of ppl that took bad paths in life, just feel sorry for them. I know some that do drugs and others that gang bang now, some that got girls pregnant.

It's weird when you look back and see how lucky you were to have escaped that fate.
I know at least 10 people who have been killed from the highschool I went to. I had friends that went astray and decided to go on the wrong path and I knew people from opposing blocks who use to be former friends. But you know the story there ain't no violence without bloodshed, alot of these kids are controlled by the toxic environment of being raised by a single mother, no rolemodels, no support for their educational pursuits, constant stress and paranoia of being killed for no reason because of supposed misidentification.

Royalflush

novacane
My best friend from secondary school killed his brother who was a boxer in august cos he got humiliated. Man all the madow yutes at my school were ratchet or aggressive af

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have switched schools a lot of times. I think the most I have ever spent in a school was 2 and a half academic years. I don't care for most, but I am extremely nostalgic when I think of my first secondary school. Mixed bunch. One really fancy (for state school standards). Another one I briefly attended was super ratchet. Multiple teachers got fired for abuse allegations (physical) and one of them attempted to elope with a 17 year old. The school and police only caught wind of it after her jealous 16 year old friend snitched. One of the guys I used to sit next to in class got done over for attempted murder. No idea what became of him or how long he got sentenced. Definitely the most fun school I been to because it was so different. Weirdly enough everyone was cool.
Damn. One girl in my class went to a school where the headmaster some how took all the money, don't know the specifics but it was probably for a fund and he cut to the Bahamas.

I also know some cadaan girl that told me her headmaster committed suicide and when they checked his house they were shocked to find that this charitable guy that adopted a young girl was a pedophile and had pictures of young kids and tons of files of other kids naked, some even from that school.

Everyone was shocked. They just prayed for this guy in church, and sent him off to akhirah just to find out he was abusing most of their kids. Really weird story.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I feel nostalgia when I think about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus, how you guys have so many died/murdered? The only peer to die after we all finished school are people with health issues

Keo

VIP
I know 3 people from my secondary school that were in the same tutor group that are currently serving prison sentences.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
There's people here I bet that actually went to the same school. I know @Shmurda is one. But we were in diff years.

With that said, since getting my social media game up, I have reconnected with a couple of ppl.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
One guy in my social studies class committed sucide cause he couldn't marry his cousin.

another guy 3 years ago killed himself because he was suffering from depression.

Trending

Latest posts