How do you feel if your wife made more money than you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this would affect your relationship? How does gender play a role in your finances? Would you feel threatened if your wife earned more money than you?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't care.

If Iman wanted to date ot marry me I'd be all up in her puss and live that good life. I'd even marry Ayaan Hirsi even though I don't find her attractive AT ALL.

I'm a gold digger.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't care.

If Iman wanted to date ot marry me I'd be all up in her puss and live that good life. I'd even marry Ayaan Hirsi even though I don't find her attractive AT ALL.

I'm a gold digger.
eefacd922f84589b2d5a68e7d7671023b5a68487b0a909c42e90fae347a89a6c.jpg
#cougarseason

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont care cause I wouldnt base My Love on monetary things

Now If shes a surgeon and earning good pay her and My money is going into the household anyway why would someone be feeling weird about that lol

Women do nothing these days. If I had to stay at home, I'd just hire a maid and shitpost all day on sspot, and eventually work my way up to mod.

I only follow the greatest of Somali examples.

Halgan

special Somali snowflake
There's more to him than his income and she's still his wife. He should feel like a champion for being with such woman.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm all for it!

But keep one thing in mind, never ever ever ever rely on her money. Her money is attached to her good standing with you and that's rare and far apart. Whenever she's angry it is "that's mine ":drakewtf:

It's a recipe for suppression

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm all for it!

But keep one thing in mind, never ever ever ever rely on her money. Her money is attached to her good standing with you and that's rare and far apart. Whenever she's angry it is "that's mine ":drakewtf:

It's a recipe for suppression

Well In My opinion a womans money is hers and her husband is theres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending