How do you feel about other Cushite or Semitic Horners?

How do you feel about other Cushite or Semitic Horners?

• I feel a stronger kinship with them than other non-Horner muslims.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • If territorial disputes are fixed and tensions soften I could see myself being a Pan-Horner.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I am only pro-Somali now and forever

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I am only pro-muslim

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't live in peace with any of your neighbours though
We live in peace with 4/6 of them and have no problems with them. The other two are the imitators of war. Both have also went on to start wars with all of their neighbors, Eritrea (Sudan, Yemen, Ethiopia, Djibouti), Somalia (Ethiopia, Kenya, threatened Djibouti).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The reason why we have a lower Western Eurasian admixture than other Horners is because ours is ancient(thousands of years old) whilst Amharas/Oromos/Afars all have recent Arab DNA(less than 1000 years ago).

upload_2017-9-2_17-26-4-png.28952

As you can see, we are 97 % Cushitic and only 3 % NEW West Asian.

Xamir Agaws (Afars) are 16 % NWA, Tigrinya are 24 % NWA, and Amharas are 23 % NWA.

NRY_Region.PNG

The red (J) is Arab haplogroup. As you can see, even the Gambela who are Omotic have a higher J percentage than us. We are the least mixed ethnic group in the Horn of Africa and one of the most homogeneous in the world.

You can barely see that dark blue, and even it were true, then why do Ethiopian Somalis have Bantu admixture? I thought you said that Southern Somalis had it?

:hillarybiz: Got to keep that West/Central/South African at 0% and the East African well above 95%. I will demand a DNA test as part of my conditions for marriage. We will not be watered down. :fittytousand:

We live in peace with 4/6 of them and have no problems with them. The other two are the imitators of war. Both have also went on to start wars with all of their neighbors, Eritrea (Sudan, Yemen, Ethiopia, Djibouti), Somalia (Ethiopia, Kenya, threatened Djibouti).
So thats 2 nations while Somalia as a nation is at peace with all of the nations it borders. Dumbass

Are you stupid? Why are you bringing up stuff that happened 30 years ago?
You must have some form of autism? If we are talking about currently, then Ethiopia is not at war with any nation. Stalemate with Eritrea and fighting terrorist alongside Somalians with the backing of the Somalian government.

You must have some form of autism? If we are talking about currently, then Ethiopia is not at war with any nation. Stalemate with Eritrea and fighting terrorist alongside Somalians with the backing of the Somalian government.
Ok but explain how majority of the people in your country dont want to be part of your country

Ok but explain how majority of the people in your country dont want to be part of your country
Says who? Most people hate the government for their heavy hand, but no one is calling for independence. Even the current protestors are calling for openness, which everyone wants.

Ethiopian ppl are the nicest and always treat me like we from the same country And their men are fine mashallah they just need to give back my dads land so he can allow me to marry one

Says who? Most people hate the government for their heavy hand, but no one is calling for independence. Even the current protestors are calling for openness, which everyone wants.
If most people hate the government then why are you talking shit about
[QUOTE="Menelik III, post: 785612, since Somalis can't even live in peace with eachother[/QUOTE]
Bro you contradict yourself. Ethiopians cant even live in peace with each other so dont go throwing rocks in a glass house.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The what brigade?

As Long As He's Muslim. They are a segment of salafi sisters that are down for ajnabis, even if they said the Shahada, 2 seconds ago. They prefer to keep the company of ex-cons, namely Abu Rogers and Tyrones. And their asking price is a 1/2 eaten apple.

As Long As He's Muslim. They are a segment of salafi sisters that are down for ajnabis, even if he said the Shahada, 2 seconds ago. They prefer to keep the company of ex-cons, namely Abu Rogers and Tyrones. And their asking price is a 1/2 eaten apple.

Not me lol, but i rathet have a good muslim guy whos not somali than a somali who is a joke
But somali men are not much better in my opinion..

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not me lol, but i rathet have a good muslim guy whos not somali than a somali who is a joke
But somali men are not much better in my opinion..

It's an extreme example. I support free choice to marry who you please. I would choose neither. Life doesn't give you either or, there are more options. There are plenty of decent, well-educated Somalis from good homes. I prefer this type. Not ajnabis. Not ratchet Somalis.

I like similarities. And I'm a creature of convenience. Also, I don't want to live under CCTV conditions and censor what I say in my home. Lets just say I'm not PC. And only an Alt-Cush Farax would understand me. :whew:

As Long As He's Muslim. They are a segment of salafi sisters that are down for ajnabis, even if they said the Shahada, 2 seconds ago. They prefer to keep the company of ex-cons, namely Abu Rogers and Tyrones. And their asking price is a 1/2 eaten apple.

That's why you will never get married. You want $100k mehr, a 5-bedroom house, brand new minivan, $35k wedding ceremony, farah with a double Phd. If a farah can afford that, he would go for a 22year old blonde chic, not some 35yr old shortie woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.