How do you feel about other Cushite or Semitic Horners?

How do you feel about other Cushite or Semitic Horners?

• I feel a stronger kinship with them than other non-Horner muslims.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • If territorial disputes are fixed and tensions soften I could see myself being a Pan-Horner.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I am only pro-Somali now and forever

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I am only pro-muslim

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are genetically very similar and we share alot of culture but like any neighbors we have alot of bad history that makes us resent each other. Do you feel a kinship with other Horners even if they are christian? Or only Somalis? Do you think we could ever form a Pan Cushitic movement? Or are we destined to hate each other?

No we don't. Somalis are a unique ethnic group in the HOA. We don't even have Omotic admixture like Habeshas / Oromos / Afar / other Cushitic/Semitic groups do.

People actually believe this.

We have about the same. We actually have more in some cases because of all the Bantus we imported.

gene.png

And we do group together. Always.
genetica distance.jpg

World

VIP
People actually believe this.

We have about the same. We actually have more in some cases because of all the Bantus we imported.

View attachment 28948

And we do group together. Always.
View attachment 28949
Compared to the whole fucking world, of course people living in roughly the same geographical location will be closer to each other genetically than others. That doesn't mean we look a like, share similar culture, traditions or anything. Other than the fact that I'm closer to an Amhara than a Chinese genetically, we got nothing else in common.

upload_2017-9-2_17-26-4.png

Somalis are nearly 97 % Cushitic, whilst Amharas are only 60 % Cushitic. Likewise, we don't even share the same haplogroups as other Horners. They have more Arab (J1) than they do Cushitic (E1B1b). You're clearly a troll, or a self hater. We don't even have 1 % Bantu/Omotic in us.

Last edited:
Compared to the whole fucking world, of course people living in roughly the same geographical location will be closer to each other genetically than others. That doesn't mean we look a like, share similar culture, traditions or anything. Other than the fact that I'm closer to an Amhara than a Chinese genetically, we got nothing else in common.

View attachment 28952

Somalis are nearly 97 % Cushitic, whilst Amharas are only 60 % Cushitic. Likewise, we don't even share the same haplogroups as other Horners. They have more Arab (J1) than they do Cushitic (E1B1b). You're clearly a troll, or a self hater. We don't even have 1 % Bantu in us.

You cherry pick one study to show what you want. It depends on what somali group they take it from North or South. If seriously think Southern Somalis have not mixed in with Bantus you are retarded

Heres one that says somalis have 38% West Eurasian
jjj.png

You can find ones for many different outcomes for different populations. Mine that I posted (which was much more comprehensive) had somalis being admixed.

how does bantus increase our omotic admixture? bantus and omotics are two different unrelated groups plus according to your post somalis have insignificant omotic (purple) admixture, most somalis don't have omotic at all,

Can you seriously not see the blue (West African) in that pic? :kodaksmiley:

You cherry pick one study to show what you want. It depends on what somali group they take it from North or South. If seriously think Southern Somalis have not mixed in with Bantus you are retarded

Heres one that says somalis have 38% West EurasianView attachment 28953

You can find ones for many different outcomes for different populations. Mine that I posted (which was much more comprehensive) had somalis being admixed.

the light blue is nilo saaharan, dark purple is omotic.

niger congo (bantu) is dark blue

I see where you're going, but we (Ethiopians) share nothing in common with Somalis. That also doesn't mean we can't live in peace, but i don't see that happening since Somalis can't even live in peace with each other.

his chart isn't saying somalis are not admixed its talking about "new west asian" admixture that occurred, the west asian admixture in somalis is ancient, while for habesha its both ancient and some more recent.

N

nadia

all good people other than the government stop mixing with the two you fools.

World

VIP

The reason why we have a lower Western Eurasian admixture than other Horners is because ours is ancient(thousands of years old) whilst Amharas/Oromos/Afars all have recent Arab DNA(less than 1000 years ago).

upload_2017-9-2_17-26-4-png.28952

As you can see, we are 97 % Cushitic and only 3 % NEW West Asian.

Xamir Agaws (Afars) are 16 % NWA, Tigrinya are 24 % NWA, and Amharas are 23 % NWA.

NRY_Region.PNG

The red (J) is Arab haplogroup. As you can see, even the Gambela who are Omotic have a higher J percentage than us. We are the least mixed ethnic group in the Horn of Africa and one of the most homogeneous in the world.

You can barely see that dark blue, and even it were true, then why do Ethiopian Somalis have Bantu admixture? I thought you said that Southern Somalis had it?

The reason why we have a lower Western Eurasian admixture than other Horners is because ours is ancient(thousands of years old) whilst Amharas/Oromos/Afars all have recent Arab DNA(less than 1000 years ago).

upload_2017-9-2_17-26-4-png.28952

As you can see, we are 97 % Cushitic and only 3 % NEW West Asian.

Xamir Agaws (Afars) are 16 % NWA, Tigrinya are 24 % NWA, and Amharas are 23 % NWA.

NRY_Region.PNG

The red (J) is Arab haplogroup. As you can see, even the Gambela who are Omotic have a higher J percentage than us. We are the least mixed ethnic group in the Horn of Africa and one of the most homogeneous in the world.

You can barely see that dark blue, and even it were true, then why do Ethiopian Somalis have Bantu admixture? I thought you said that Southern Somalis had it?
K haplogroup also originates in Eurasia.

I see where you're going, but we (Ethiopians) share nothing in common with Somalis. That also doesn't mean we can't live in peace, but i don't see that happening since Somalis can't even live in peace with each other.
You can't live in peace with any of your neighbours though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending