How do you feel about Ilhan Omar throwing the Somali Cop under the bus.....

This isn’t new news but oddly never been more relevant :farmajoyaab:

I love Ilhan but it seems like she values her own political standing over having integrity towards any group, cause, or moral standing.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Is moral standing supporting a cop who shot an innocent lady cause he happens to be Somali?

Last edited:
Is moral standing supporting a cop who shot an innocent lady cause he happens to be Somali?
The death of the Australian lady was unjust but the words she used were to vilify Mohamed Nuur personally just so she can distance herself from his actions. It comes off as self serving.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

This isn’t new news but oddly never been more relevant :farmajoyaab:

I love Ilhan but it seems like she values her own political standing over having integrity towards any group, cause, or moral standing.

Brah......... He committed murder and there's evidence against him. Regardless of whether he's Somali or not, he should he called out for this. Not only that, but his body cam, that more and more US police are using, recorded the woman going up to him and him shooting her- nothing you can deny there comrade.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Brah......... He committed murder and there's evidence against him. Regardless of whether he's Somali or not, he should he called out for this. Not only that, but his body cam, that more and more US police are using, recorded the woman going up to him and him shooting her- nothing you can deny there comrade.

The problem is that she chose to denounce him rather than critising him which their is a big difference in she should have only commented on what pertains to the tragedy not necessarily his character, as it is possible to critique someones actions without compromising a persons integrity however this does seem self serving as a way to curry favour with non somali demographics.

Particularly whites by condeming a member of her community embroiled in a murder and its subsequent legal dispute especially with her ineffective comments that were conveyed poorly when refering to certain white men as having a propensity to commit violence and murder,

this just seems like a meaningless gesture and a excersise in appeasement the intention is to save face with her non somali constituents primarily caucasians.

@IstarZ happy with how I wrote the paragraphs

The problem is that she chose to denounce him rather than critising him which their is a big difference in she should have only commented on what pertains to the tragedy not necessarily his character, as it is possible to critique someones actions without compromising a persons integrity however this does seem self serving as a way to curry favour with non somali demographics.

Particularly whites by condeming a member of her community embroiled in a murder and its subsequent legal dispute especially with her ineffective comments that were conveyed poorly when refering to certain white men as having a propensity to commit violence and murder,

this just seems like a meaningless gesture and a excersise in appeasement the intention is to save face with her non somali constituents primarily caucasians.

Huh? Critique? What do u want her to say? "Mr Policeman u've been a very bad person" ?

and what do u mean by "only commented on what pertains to the tragedy not necessarily his character". If I murder an innocent woman and abuse my power then it says a LOT about my character...of course we judge character by actions lol imagine saying "we can't judge Stalin's character for killing millions of his innocent countrymen".
:camby:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

Huh? Critique? What do u want her to say? "Mr Policeman u've been a very bad person" ?

and what do u mean by "only commented on what pertains to the tragedy not necessarily his character". If I murder an innocent woman and abuse my power then it says a LOT about my character...of course we judge character by actions lol imagine saying "we can't judge Stalin's character for killing millions of his innocent countrymen".
:camby:

@Waaqo of Punt listen brother or sister, this has nothing to do with the cops character, what I said is she could condemn his actions but not use unequivocal rhetoric regarding the nature of his character as ofcourse he did a reprehensible deed however that doesn't necessarily give someone including Ilhan the right to just make certain statements regarding a persons motives and overall nature of whether they are good/bad by implying intentionally or not that they're the latter without knowing who they truly are.

Which is highly disingenuous as we all know they've commited a significant transgression which is murder but to suddenly denounce them as a gesture & way to distance themselves from the individual because of a irredeemable act (like they are a leper) is problematic not to mention hypocritical we all make mistakes of varying degrees and types and some times unfortunately certain ones are more costly than others,

however this dismissive mindset towerds an individual that does something that is deemed negative by then choosing to disavow themselves after this, has to stop wallahi when people do something no matter good/bad major/minor judge them accordingly but don't attack their integrity you must also remember timing is key if I'm right in assuming she made this statement after her "white men are dangerous" fiasco so that in its self tells you all you need to know which is the denunciation of the cop was nothing more than an opportunistic moment that presented itself.

I'm not by any means someone who dislikes Illhan I'm in fact a big supporter of her however I'm starting to notice that she's too inconsistant.

Trending

Latest posts