How do you feel about being in a relationship with a single mum/dad

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I did it once, but never again. My ex had one daughter who I really bonded with. She still refers to me as her mum, even to my exes’ new girlfriend. Unfortunately, the relationship was toxic.
Here’s some major issues I have with dating a single dad
1. The baby mama comes first and has the say so on everything in his life
2. Money. Dude was always broke and had to give his whole tax return to her in order for him not to be put on child support
3. Bonding with the child then breaking up with the partner.
4. Being compared to the baby mama
In short, I will never do again. But it did work out for one of my HS friends. Both had children from a previous relationship . Now they’re married with 2 kids of their own

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
To a lot of guys it's just a bit of fun, never anything serious. I'm not gonna treat another man's kid as my own and spend a dime on him/her. It's cool when the single mom just wants male company and a nigga to lay with, no strings attached.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Idk, but being a bastard was a big deal growing up. My dad was against that and divorce. How is single motherhood except being a widow looked at in Somali culture? Or is it a religious thing because Catholicism has some similar views on the subject as Islam ? Because most ajnabis think not dating someone with kids is a white person thing.
I disagree because it’s a generational thing. Most of the AA married couples are from from 1950s. Puerto Ricans are cool with having kids with everyone . Not Mexicans though. Only either the mixed ones, super Americanized urban ones that hang with only maadows, cholos and nacos. Whites is a 50/50 deal. The liberals ones and mud sharks , especially the ethnic whites are basically light skinned Keishas.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
A relationship with a single parent could work if they are is a emotionally stable, cut ties with their baby daddy/mama 100%, is financially stable, and his/her kid is young, but only 0.00000001% of single parents are like that. :manny: but its unlikely you would ever meet a single parent like this in your life time:stopit:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I think the relationship could work if the single parent is a stable person, cut ties with their baby daddy/mama 100%, is financially stable, and his/her kid is young, but only 0.00000001% of single parents are like that. :manny: but its unlikely you would ever meet them in your life time:stopit:
Then there’s the time. The single parents that are financially stable are working 50-70 hours a week. Sometimes they have 2 jobs

Trending