How do you envision Heaven?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The hadith is in bukhaari but there's more to think about in heaven than sex.

I knew it! U have low sexual libido!

Mashalaaah, my instincts are dangerous.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I knew it! U have low sexual libido!

Mashalaaah, my instincts are dangerous.
On the contrary. I will be tired by the time i get there. I would just want to rest and sight see for a couple hundred years before i do anything else.

Last edited:
allah will grant every desire you had on earth. I love treating woman like prostitutes.

You might wanna verify that because Allah is Good and accepts only that which is decent. Wanting to have more sex in heaven granted you make it first is something allowed. But do you think you can be impolite towards your master and put forth petulant requests? Hey Allah, I need prostitutes? You already know women are the most beautiful in heaven, your strength as a human being and stamina is more than what it is today and you can have pretty much whatever you need. But prostitution? Can you rephrase that? Women yes and Men for women who desire as much. Find out where you got this idea of prostitution present in heaven. I need to know that myself. What does the word prostitute mean to you? And is there such a need in heaven when you get what you want based on your individual desire? I am curious saxib.

Personally, sex and women are not on my list of concerns when it comes to heaven. I don't know if I will make to heaven first. Making it is just a winner for me, after that I want to talk to Allah. Nerdy me wants to know how things compare to the world we left behind. Earth is different after resurrection, biological mechanisms are different and things are tweaked to perfection. I will be busy checking stuff with wife tagging alone, or she can stay home and visit her neighbours if she so desires. I like my lonely personality so heaven might not change that about me I think. I like to travel now alone and do thigns alone. That may extend to my heavenly presence inshallah provided I make there.

I need trips and to see Adam and have a chat by his fire. Eve gets a kiss on the cheeks. Drop by Jesus and have a chat with him,. Call moses pbuh and see if he will meet me and when. See noah and kiss him on the hand. I will visit Prophet mohamed pbuh last signifying his last messengership and tell him he is the brother I never met and the messenger whose endurance led me to heaven. Of course, these individuals are like stars in distance relative to my place in heaven for their level of faith and place with God. But I am assuming a resident in heaven somewhere can visit them and wish to meet them stars.

There are more important things on my list to check out than sex that is readily available with the sexiest female partner molded to my tastes.

These are my thoughts.

Last edited:
On the contrary. I will be tired by the time i get there. I would just want to rest and sight see for acouple hundred years before i do anything else.

My thoughts man. Sex starved lads here only think about Siil in Heaven. What a waste. But that is their choice and god grants good looking sexual partners. They have their choice. But us saxib, dude, Let US EXPLORE HEAVEN AND SEE PEOPLE.

We are ignorant of course and sound very disrespectful planning for heaven, but ALlah is the most gracious and we can wish and keep good thoughts and best hopes right?

Dude, what is the best ride? You can come with me. Hope there are Heaven version of Mustangs.
:banderas:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The hadiths say there were 25,000 prophets sent down to us but only a few are mentioned in the Quran. I want to see the stories of the others, particularly the ones in Somalia.

You might wanna verify that because Allah is Good and accepts only that which is decent. Wanting to have more sex in heaven granted you make it first is something allowed. But do you think you can be impolite towards your master and put forth petulant requests? Hey Allah, I need prostitutes? You already know women are the most beautiful in heaven, your strength as a human being and stamina is more than what it is today and you can have pretty much whatever you need. But prostitution? Can you rephrase that? Women yes and Men for women who desire as much. Find out where you got this idea of prostitution present in heaven. I need to know that myself. What does the word prostitute mean to you? And is there such a need in heaven when you get what you want based on your individual desire? I am curious saxib. Y

Personally, sex and women are not on my list of concerns when it comes to heaven. I don't know if I will make to heaven first. Making it is just a winner for me, after that I want to talk to Allah. Nerdy me wants to know how things compare to the world we left behind. Earth is different after resurrection, biological mechanisms are different and things are tweaked to perfection. I will be busy checking stuff with wife tagging alone, or she can stay home and visit her neighbours if she so desires. I like my lonely personality so heaven might not change that about me I think. I like to travel now alone and do thigns alone. That may extend to my heavenly presence inshallah provided I make there.

I need trips and to see Adam and have a chat by his fire. Eve gets a kiss on the cheeks. Drop by Jesus and have a chat with him,. Call moses pbuh and see if he will meet me and when. See noah and kiss him on the hand. I will visit Prophet mohamed pbuh last signifying his last messengership and tell him he is the brother I never met and the messegner whose endurance led me to heaven. Of course, these individuals are like stars in distance relative to my place in heaven for their level of faith and place with God. But I am assuming a resident in heaven somewhere can visit them and wish to meet them stars.

There are more important things on my list to check out than sex that is readily available with the sexiest female partner molded to my tastes.

These are my thoughts.

the word hoor- means prostitute in Scottish/Irish. Also the Dutch word hoer means prostitute. Red light districts are everywhere in heaven.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The hadiths say there were 25,000 prophets sent down to us but only a few are mentioned in the Quran. I want to see the stories of the others, particularly the ones in Somalia.

Somalia NEVER had a prophet sent to them. They didnt exist! loooooooooooooooool

Somali is a new invention born after the spread of Islam in the 7th century. I dont think we exist pre Islam.

fine print: Maybe the African indigenous woman who slept with the arab dude perhaps?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra will you become my milf mistress in Jannah?

Big Fat NO!

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Riding eedo @Basra till she has kidney failure:diddyass:

That would be impossible unless:

- You were married to her first and she opts to stay with you
- You Ask for Basra's identical twin provided you have seen her and know what to expect(you might wanna see her now though to avoid susprises).

But, sometimes things being weird, and you like her personality enough to want her for intimacy, well .. I don;t know., this one is hard to guess saxib.

- There are no Kidney failures in heaven. A person's sexual endurance and libido are super-charged and you can stay super stoked for it, no need to have a kidney failure in trying to achieve best sexual orgasms I suppose.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
That would be impossible unless:

- You were married to her first and she opts to stay with you
- You Ask for Basra's identical twin provided you have seen her and know what to expect(you might wanna see her now though to avoid susprises).

But, sometimes thigns being weird, and you like her personality enough to want her for intimacy, well .. I don;t know., this one is hard to guess saxib.

- There are no Kidney failures in heaven. A person's sexual endurance and libido are super-charged and you can stay super stoked for it, no need to have a kidney failure in trying to achieve best sexual orgasms I suppose.
I was kidding sxb am the age of her daughter so I go for her daughter. When she finishes high school imma come for her. @Basra what do you say:whoo:

imagine hijabie houris in Jannah. Dressed in a lingerie under their abayas

Of course Awesome. But we have to work for that first. In more ways than one, what we desire here in today's world in everything including what sort of women we want and what condition these women should be in ideally can only be found in Heaven. Everything and Everyone is imperfect compared to the version that will exist after the day of judgement.

But, a human being must work for that perfection. A little sacrfiice of time and patience, with the best intensions can help. Only the most lucky ones make it to heaven although Allah grants heaven to whomever he wills whether they worked hard or little for it.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Somalia NEVER had a prophet sent to them. They didnt exist! loooooooooooooooool

Somali is a new invention born after the spread of Islam in the 7th century. I dont think we exist pre Islam.

fine print: Maybe the African indigenous woman who slept with the arab dude perhaps?
Somalia never had prophet? The 25 mentioned in the Quran arent the only prophets Allah sent. Every nation had a prophet sent to them so possiblities of Somalis having a prophet could be high since we were a nation of our own cut off from Jewish and Arab world.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My thoughts man. Sex starved lads here only think about Siil in Heaven. What a waste. But that is their choice and god grants good looking sexual partners. They have their choice. But us saxib, dude, Let US EXPLORE HEAVEN AND SEE PEOPLE.

We are ignorant of course and sound very disrespectful planning for heaven, but ALlah is the most gracious and we can wish and keep good thoughts and best hopes right?

Dude, what is the best ride? You can come with me. Hope there are Heaven version of Mustangs.
:banderas:
I'll see you when i get there.

Some guys make it out as heaven is like a halal version of being a star especially with the reference of a man having the sexual strength of 100 men.

Last edited:
Somalia never had prophet? The 25 mentioned in the Quran arent the only prophets Allah sent. Every nation had a prophet sent to them so possiblities of Somalis having a prophet could be high since we were a nation of our own cut off from Jewish and Arab world.

Some arabs with the African Somali gene of EV32 have the same ancestry as us. They are North/East africans who migrated towards Yemen and setteled there. Same with the percentage of jews who are Ev32(Moroccan). We remained local and never got mixed with anyone else. Only group of people who maintain their old gene to this day. Whilst many ethnic groups are listed as new or recent, Ours is listed as rare or uncommon in the geneology. Us, beja and some Oromo.

Trending