How do you envision Heaven?

bangbros in jannah. HalalBang episode 1. Sacdiiyo rides mj cock. :chrisfreshhah:

Nothing like that exists in heaven saxib. I failed to mention earlier in reply to you that there will be marriage between the men and the women of Jannah. Allah referes to them as wives and a female becomes a wife after she is officially married. Verses who talk about "fair women" Or "Xural cayn" also refer to them as wives.

Forgot to mention that part. So marriage first then fun with your wife if you make to heaven. People have too many misconceptions about heaven because most muslim sheikhs do not emphasize Jannah. Their view is Jannah is too high of a gift that talking about it lightly is an indication of ignorance and weak faith may be.

If you desire beautiful sexy women, that look unlike any woman you laid eyes on, they can be found in heaven but with a price.

Question is, if you are a muslim, you need to work for it starting with your attitude towards Allah. If you aren't a muslim, then it can explain your choice of words regarding Allah's prized gift to believers.

Shape up ninyow. WE ARE ALL STRUGGLING WITH FAITH. Try to be reasonable.

Nothing like that exists in heaven saxib. I failed to mention earlier in reply to you that there will be marriage between the men and the women of Jannah. Allah referes to them as wives and a female becomes a wife after she is officially married. Verses who talk about "fair women" Or "Xural cayn" also refer to them as wives.

Forgot to mention that part. So marriage first then fun with your wife if you make to heaven. People have too many misconceptions about heaven because most muslim sheikhs do not emphasize Jannah. Their view is Jannah is too high of a gift that talking about it lightly is an indication of ignorance and weak faith may be.

If you desire beautiful sexy women, that look unlike any woman you laid eyes on, they can be found in heaven but with a price.

Question is, if you are a muslim, you need to work for it starting with your attitude towards Allah. If you aren't a muslim, then it can explain your choice of words regarding Allah's prized gift to believers.

Shape up ninyow. WE ARE ALL STRUGGLING WITH FAITH. Try to be reasonable.

“Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein.” (Surah al Zuhruf)

I remember a sheikh saying that everything which is forbidden on earth I.e. before death, becomes halal in Jannah. Including wine and etc.

I remember a sheikh saying that everything which is forbidden on earth I.e. before death, becomes halal in Jannah. Including wine and etc.

Usually statements like that require justification. He meant to convey a message. So at face value, one can argue everything is legit and game on in heaven. But that is not the case.

Let us gather some more information to clarify this. And whilst we will work to that, see the verses below where Allah mentions how he will marry the women of heaven to the believers, thus marriage being an honour and celebration before sex.

- SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes. 44:53

- Sahih International

They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes. 52:20

The prophet pbuh also menionted how every man will have two wives in the hadith:

" It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first group will enter Paradise looking like the moon on the night when it is full, and those who follow them will be like the brightest shining star in the sky. Their hearts will be as one, and there will be no hatred or jealousy among them. Each man will have two wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn, the marrow of whose calves can be seen from beneath the bone and flesh.” (Narratedby al-Bukhaari, no. 3014)"

These women are referred to as wives saxib. You require an official sanctioning for a lady to be called a wife. Allah's permission is official marriage certificate definitely. But there it is that men in heaven will marry women in heaven. I don't know where we can find something that tells us a man gets into heaven and proceeds to have sex with women. Decorum is required mate.

Note two wives as well.

Usually statements like that require justification. He meant to convey a message. So at face value, one can argue everything is legit and game on in heaven. But that is not the case.

Let us gather some more information to clarify this. And whilst we will work to that, see the verses below where Allah mentions how he will marry the women of heaven to the believers, thus marriage being an honour and celebration before sex.

- SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

- Sahih International

They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes. 52:20

The prophet pbuh also menionted how every man will have two wives in the hadith:

" It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first group will enter Paradise looking like the moon on the night when it is full, and those who follow them will be like the brightest shining star in the sky. Their hearts will be as one, and there will be no hatred or jealousy among them. Each man will have two wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn, the marrow of whose calves can be seen from beneath the bone and flesh.” (Narratedby al-Bukhaari, no. 3014)"

These women are referred to as wives saxib. You require an official sanctioning for a lady to be called a wife. Allah's permission is official marriage certificate definitely. But there it is that men in heaven will marry women in heaven. I don't know where we can find something that tells us a man gets into heaven and proceeds to have sex with women. Decorum is required mate.

Note two wives as well.

Mate there are 7 heavens. The prophet pbh didn’t explain the different heavens only jannutal firdaus. Only Allah knows.

- SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

- Sahih International

Note two wives as well.

Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein.” (Surah al Zuhruf)

Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein.” (Surah al Zuhruf)

Do you have autism? Cause I can help you a little bit in clarifying your thoughts. Seems to me you like women to dress certain ways for you to feel an attraction. If that is the reason you insist seeing a in a verse that does mention something like that, let me help you first with your thoughts. You are obviously unable to put words to your thoughts in a way that makes sense.

So, what is it? being on drugs whilst you participate in forum dicsussions is not good breh.

:drakekidding:

Do you have autism? Cause I can help you a little bit in clarifying your thoughts. Seems to me you like women to dress certain ways for you to feel an attraction. If that is the reason you insist seeing a in a verse that does mention something like that, let me help you first with your thoughts. You are obviously unable to put words to your thoughts in a way that makes sense.

So, what is it? being on drugs whilst you participate in forum dicsussions is not good breh.

I’m forced to take lithium by my doctor. I’m high as f*ck. Apologies.

long story short you’ll get everything you desire. Man up bruv, why look for a wife when there are virgin prostitutes awaiting us?

long story short you’ll get everything you desire. Man up bruv, why look for a wife when there are virgin prostitutes awaiting us?

Where do you see prostitutes though? Recall the women mentioned as Hooral-Ain were not touched before neither by human nor by Jinni and confine their gaze only to their men? They are not shared between men and each one is exclusive to the man they belong to. You can have multiple women if you desire, but non of them is described as a or shared with you by someone else.

Sibaad u yara faham qalloocan tahay saxib :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Naag kugu gaar ah ma rabtid oo sharmuutaad ka door bidaysaa adigoo jannadii dhex jooga?

War innagaa yaab aragnay :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
With your own wings or some transport? What do you fancy?
With my own wings and I hope only some people can fly, like @Basra wouldn't be allowed to fly because she hasn’t earned that much ajar. It’s like credit score the higher your ajar the more things you can do
upload_2019-11-6_14-49-2.jpeg

Trending