How do you envision Heaven?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel like, everything just seems right. I mean, a whole realm possibilities. Hhhhmmmmmmm day dreaming........
1614969252544.png

1614969156504.png
1614968789865.png
1614968825713.png
1614969067200.png
1614969091141.png
1614968848363.png
1614968865848.png
1614968908408.png
1614969002622.png

You seem to be thinking of the stereotypical heaven the Christian version :)
good but jannah is even better abayoo still good answer :)
great but go to jannah first :)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah said," I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.

You can't envision Jannah, you can try and it always be false and Jannah will always be greater.

You can't have this hair style in Heaven tho. View attachment 173657

Bad disrespect.
Why not? There isn’t a rule that says that is haram in our world so why not in jannah?
Cant even think about
Men = 72 women :meleshame:
It will be good so that no one can even think about
Great video that will make you blush it answers all your questions on jannah :)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah said," I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.

You can't envision Jannah, you can try and it always be false and Jannah will always be greater.
People really think jannah is just a mountain of flowers, like fam there is color you have never seen and things NO HUMAN HAS EVER THOUGHT OF.... Ever.. nothing you have ever heard

The last person on the lowest level of jannah will get a palace 10x all of Allahs creation .... 10x the universes and everything. so why can’t you get something better by trying that shows how merciful Allah is mashallah

Last edited:
People really think jannah is just a mountain of flowers, like fam there is color you have never seen and things NO HUMWN HAS EVER THOUGHT OF.... Ever nothing you have ever heard

The last person on the lowest level of jannah will get a palace 10x all of Allahs creation so why can’t you get something better by trying that shows how merciful Allah is mashallah

Bro I always get soppy on the story of the last man to enter Jannah. May Allah forgive us.

“And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, ‘This is what we were provided with before.’ And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.” (Q. 2:25)

“Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place.” (Q. 18:31)

I envision heaven with the most beautifulest young lady I've ever met in my entirely life, a lady named Basra. She only ever writes her name in pink. And we first met on an online chat forum

Trending