How do you define success?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bathing in the blood of my enemies after karbaashing them a great amount!
:rejoice:
Fr
When I’m in the field of battle and cut down an enemy with my blade, and their warm blood sprays on my mangled beard
Or when i battle and defeat an i***q in single combat over the disputed land :banderas:
When I charge into battle with the puntland flag with 10k men at my back, the enemy breaking ranks and retreating before my vanguard first strike...that is success

Be grateful for what you have.
Treat your mother well.
Give to charity.
Enjoy the fruits of your labour. Life is meant to be enjoyed.
Remember that this life is temporary, so strive to increase your good deeds.

Fr
When I’m in the field of battle and cut down an enemy with my blade, and their warm blood sprays on my mangled beard
Or when i battle and defeat an i***q in single combat over the disputed land :banderas:
When I charge into battle with the puntland flag with 10k men at my back, the enemy breaking ranks and retreating before my vanguard first strike...that is success
This dude censored Issaq :liberaltears:

Fr
Been watching too much GOT (the last season is not a part of the show).

Trending