How do you deal with people who give you anti-islam pamphlets?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This Egyptian man approached me and my friend, yas, while we were shopping around in downtown. She was on a phone call so he asked me if I understand Arabic to which I replied a little bit. This dude starts going on in Arabic with a broken English here and there about how he found masih Issa and his life is now saved.
giphy (1).gif

He then handed me two different pamphlets. Yas joins, "Give me too. Mashallah, you are doing dawah in this cold weather."

I whisper to her, he is a gaal fam..
Her, "Wth?! Why are you entertaining him? I thought he was Muslim coz he is speaking Arabic." He is hearing our convo mind you. She grabs the pamphlets from my hand and gives them back to him :yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

I was speechless walahi.
I mean I didn't even know we can do that.
My polite ass been taking their pamphlets and just throw in the garbage can when they are out of sight.. :stressed:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Let him do it we all know that there is many versions of the bible

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Let him do it we all know that there is many versions of the bible

True.
Also there is a story about this jew lady who was talking bad about the prophet S.A.W while he helped her carry her stuff and he didn't say any unkind word the whole time. She later learn who he was and embraced Islam because of his character.

But I understand why my friend reacted the way she did. These people can be obnoxious. Like what did he thought he will achieve by approaching two hijabi women and giving us pamphlets that was written, Is this your Allah's mercy? And it had a picture of a hand with a nail through it :vo3yidw:

That will offend any Muslim.
He could have just preached his religion without talking bad of Islam.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
When I was a good Muslim I used to read the bible when I had no access to Quran, both of them preach the same thing.

I later upgraded going to different churches every Sunday to fool with the cadaan chicks, me and my friends would steal all the pamphlets from the church, dress up and go to the mall and pass it around to any good looking girl and man we were getting 10-20 numbers a day

Many people do this scam for a while now , it is sweat deal, much holier way to get into a women's legs.:mjlaugh:

Boogie

When I was a good Muslim I used to read the bible when I had no access to Quran, both of them preach the same thing.

I later upgraded going to different churches every Sunday to fool with the cadaan chicks, me and my friends would steal all the pamphlets from the church, dress up and go to the mall and pass it around to any good looking girl and man we were getting 10-20 numbers a day

Many people do this scam for a while now , it is sweat deal, much holier way to get into a women's legs.:mjlaugh:
Bruh that whole post was an L quran and Christianity aren't the same and u would do anything I mean anything for sex audubillah

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bruh that whole post was an L quran and Christianity aren't the same and u would do anything I mean anything for sex audubillah

You acting like you are in a Mosque and not in a forum, Jeez, didn't the bible come from Allah too? You can't claim this one is right and the other is wrong, stop derailing threads too.

Boogie

You acting like you are in a Mosque and not in a forum, Jeez, didn't the bible come from Allah too? You can't claim this one is right and the other is wrong, stop derailing threads too.
:draketf::what1: bro I genuinely think your IQ is hovering around the 68 mark

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Lol I used to take the time to listen to anyone and everyone, christians, hoteps, shady charities. It became too overwhelming so these days I walk right past them and before they can say “hi ther...” I’m like thanks but no thanks :nahgirl: it saves both their time and my time so I don’t feel too bad.

Boogie

Lol I used to take the time to listen to anyone and everyone, christians, hoteps, shady charities. It became too overwhelming so these days I walk right past them and before they can say “hi ther...” I’m like thanks but no thanks :nahgirl: it saves both their time and my time so I don’t feel too bad.
Ur too nice I would have just kept walking

I used to live right across to a church before when I was a kid. They were so loud oh my god. My parents didn’t care as long as I didn’t go in there. There was a playground that the church had, so me and the Somali kids went to play. Me with my little hijab (always friendly) greeted everyone I saw. This one old woman tried to get me into that church by saying “Jesus loves you!” And when that didn’t work they tried to say “Jesus died for you!”

I never understood that logic. Why would I care if he ”died” for me? That’s not going to make me want to convert either way :browtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This Egyptian man approached me and my friend, yas, while we were shopping around in downtown. She was on a phone call so he asked me if I understand Arabic to which I replied a little bit. This dude starts going on in Arabic with a broken English here and there about how he found masih Issa and his life is now saved.
View attachment 167938

He then handed me two different pamphlets. Yas joins, "Give me too. Mashallah, you are doing dawah in this cold weather."

I whisper to her, he is a gaal fam..
Her, "Wth?! Why are you entertaining him? I thought he was Muslim coz he is speaking Arabic." He is hearing our convo mind you. She grabs the pamphlets from my hand and gives them back to him :yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

I was speechless walahi.
I mean I didn't even know we can do that.
My polite ass been taking their pamphlets and just throw to the garbage can when they are out of sight.. :stressed:
I encountered 2 Jehovas witnesses couple of times, knocked me door, each time 2 different people. The best way is to decline politely for their invitations or pamphlets. You should have done that, better than what your Yas have done.

Boogie

A mormon was knocking on doors and we asked him to hoop he could dunk in dress shoes it was fun

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm very approachable but when we had the 6 meter social distance. People didn't respect my space. I noticed with other black guys nobody was near them.

So I started making myself look angry. Worked like s charm. You should try it

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I encountered 2 Jehovas witnesses couple of times, knocked me door, each time 2 different people. The best way is to decline politely for their invitations or pamphlets. You should have done that, better than what your Yas have done.

Some are invasive.
I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I look approachable but politely declining their invitations rarely works for me.

They insist I spare them a minute 🙁

Trending