How do you deal with anti-muslim/anti-islam hatred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
That's true, most of our numbers are growing because of high birth rates, mashallah. However, Islam does attract a decent amount of reverts, especially in comparison to the Christian faith where most are becoming agnostic/atheist, allowing Islam to quickly catch up to them and inshallah surpass them in 2050. Our reversion rates in the US are also pretty high, but it doesn't show because of the number of apostates who no longer identify with the faith (mostly Shiites from Iran).

Is it fastest growing in Europe because the native pop is becoming irreligious and Muslims are reproducing at higher rates/immigrating?

You also have to take into account that the richer a nation becomes, the less religious it is as well. So far into the future the case could be made that all religion will be on the decline.

Tukraq

VIP
That's not how it works. If you make a statement like that, it's on you to prove it.

But..

Here you go
2 parts
firstly you made the claim that the amount leaving islam offsets those joining,
I replied with my skepticism of such a claim
you asked for the data
and I asked for yours considering you made the original statement,

secondly, you produced a data set which dosent in anyway represent what is happening in the muslim community in the United States as it was done by a pew research survey which really represents a small subsection of the population of muslim converts and those who left the faith, and is thus not in any way shape or form close to being an accurate representation of said demographic making this data you produced entirely misleading and not accurate for the general population of muslims in America

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
2 parts
firstly you made the claim that the amount leaving islam offsets those joining,
I replied with my skepticism of such a claim
you asked for the data
and I asked for yours considering you made the original statement,

secondly, you produced a data set which dosent in anyway represent what is happening in the muslim community in the United States as it was done by a pew research survey which really represents a small subsection of the population of muslim converts and those who left the faith, and is thus not in any way shape or form close to being an accurate representation of said demographic making this data you produced entirely misleading and not accurate for the general population of muslims in America

No, you claimed the that most ex-Muslims come back to Islam after a few years of foolishness. That's the claim I challenged because you can't prove that.

As for the survey I've provided, I don't see why it's invalid and I'd like to know the reasons behind your dismissal of it.

Do you disagree with the questions they asked? The sample size? Overall methodology?

Tukraq

VIP
No, you claimed the that most ex-Muslims come back to Islam after a few years of foolishness. That's the claim I challenged because you can't prove that.

As for the survey I've provided, I don't see why it's invalid and I'd like to know the reasons behind your dismissal of it.

Do you disagree with the questions they asked? The sample size? Overall methodology?
sample size, its not accurately representative

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You also have to take into account that the richer a nation becomes, the less religious it is as well. So far into the future the case could be made that all religion will be on the decline.

Richest countries in the world by GDP:

upload_2019-4-15_21-40-53.png

:gaasdrink:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
That doesn't really disprove my statement though. Wealthy nations have higher percentages of nonreligious people and their religiosity levels are a lot lower than poor nations.

PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-05-.png

In what world are Iranians less religious than Turks? The Shiites are gonna have some questions they're to answer.

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I'm gonna pop out 8 kids to give us a comfy head start in the UK. How many are you producing?
My dream is to have 4 wives and impregnant each of them ten times.

Imagine how secure you’ll feel knowing you have 40 sons and daughters watching over you forever.:banderas:

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
In what world are Iranians less religious than Turks? The Shiites are gonna have some questions they're going to answer.
That map shows Iranians being more religious than Turks. Orange = more religious, blue = less. Iran 78, Turkey 68.

I dont give af tbh, nobody knows im Muslim unless I tell them so islamaphobia doesn’t affect my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts