HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH ANGER ?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
HELLO FELLOW SOMALIS,

HOPE YOU’RE ALL WELL.

WHAT METHODS DO YOU USE WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGING ANGER? HOW DO YOU STOP YOURSELF FROM SAYING THINGS THAT CAN POTENTIALLY CUT TIES? HOW DO YOU LET GO OF THE BURNING DESIRE TO PACK UP AND TRAVEL TO NAPEL TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A GOAT? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO GO TO THE AIRPORT
Honestly understanding that life isnt worth getting pissed at the little things. I rarely get mad bcs of this thinking

I let it all out and deal with the consequences later.:manny:
But at times certain things can’t be undone, like if you say something out of anger you can take it back. That’s why people say you see the person for who they really are when they’re angry.

NIGGA IM MARRYING YOU
8DC01808-BC83-40A4-B2BA-D38634072013.gif

O Zara will you love me until the end of time sip some wine with me halal of course aka mango juice and dance with me in the Twilight you are the light that has shined over my darkness I need your love like sharks need salt water
That actually made me cry, my screen is blurry, can’t even see now

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I drink water and go out for a walk. It usually helps. But I hardly get angry :icon lol:
I think if you train you can let it go there all your frustrations and anger. That’s what I do.

Pent up all the anger you can possibly have, the more the better and save it for one day to get rid of it.

First you should smash up some stuff, but a punching bag, the punching bag should be crying and asking for mercy once you’re done with it. Then you have to tune in with your emotional, cry as much as you can, woe is me! Cry till you give yourself a migraine.
Now lastly, since you’ve got ridden of the emotional and physical part of anger you have only have pure hatred and spite left. I get rid of this by doing sixr on everyone who may have slightly inconvenienced me.

Pent up all the anger you can possibly have, the more the better and save it for one day to get rid of it.

First you should smash up some stuff, but a punching bag, the punching bag should be crying and asking for mercy once you’re done with it. Then you have to tune in with your emotional, cry as much as you can, woe is me! Cry till you give yourself a migraine.
Now lastly, since you’ve got ridden of the emotional and physical part of anger you have only have pure hatred and spite left. I get rid of this by doing sixr on everyone who may have slightly inconvenienced me.
Bisinka! Did this girl just say Sixir? I don’t believe in sixir but I find people who do shit like that spooky.

Trending