How do you curl your hair?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What products and cuts best suit soft curly hair. Been rocking the fro lately due to my laziness and i normally used to cut it short for convenience, because it was a hssle to do my hair every morning.

My hair normally looks like this. The girls love it, but i find it a hassle to deal with tbh. Plus the wind destroys it from time to time.

1587853461570.png

Macalin M

Out here
My hairs grows into a fro but it’s a mini one atm. I don’t really use products and I’m not recommending what I do. But I just finger curl it while I’m in the shower.

rinse out your conditioner with cold water, do finger coils use a little argan oil and then wrap your hair in a cotton t shirt. your hair will dry curly, just don't comb it afterwords, just go through it with your fingers curling as you go.

rinse out your conditioner with cold water, do finger coils use a little argan oil and then wrap your hair in a cotton t shirt. your hair will dry curly, just don't comb it afterwords, just go through it with your fingers curling as you go.

I'd like to add sleeping with a silk scarf to keep those curls poppin when you wake up. If you're too manly for a scarf then a silk durag will do.

Trending