How do you cope with hunger whilst fasting?

I like to personally watch really bad cooking shows and "food reviewers". Some of them make the most inedible fucking slop you'll ever witness. Here are some of my favorites;
  • Kay's cooking - an overweight working class Northern woman who makes absolute horrific "food". Her poor SPED son is then forced to taste-test it
  • Rate My Takeaway - another obese Northerner who will eat actual human shit if you slap abit of ketchup on it. The quintessential "love me football, 'ate the poofs" brit
  • Cooking with Jack Show- a fat American who shills useless kitchen products. He also under cooks EVERYTHING he makes. Strangled his teenage son once loool

h h how is that possible, if you get the desire of eating food or even thinking about it a lot you broke the fast, how do you guys not know this, this is baby rule one :what1:
I don't think the desire to eat breaks your fast, I think it's more the intention to eat.

Xaruun

VIP
I eat like a pig during iftar so I don’t have to worry about hunger. I don’t even feel hungry when I break my fast :chrisfreshhah:

h h how is that possible, if you get the desire of eating food or even thinking about it a lot you broke the fast, how do you guys not know this, this is baby rule one :what1:
Thinking about food doesn't break your fast, what are you on about? Brother don't mislead the people!

D8FfWPGWsAYlt4a.png

nigga it does tf ask any respectful sheikh
Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/194...breaking-it-or-wishes-that-he-was-not-fasting

The Hanafis and Shaafa‘is are of the view that his fast is not invalidated by thinking about breaking it but being hesitant. See: Badaa’i‘ as-Sanaa’i‘ by al-Kaasaani (2/92).

An-Nawawi said:
The fasting person is hesitant about breaking the fast and is thinking about giving it up, the correct view – which is that of the majority – is that that does not invalidate the fast.

End quote from al-Majmoo‘ Sharh al-Muhadhdhab (6/297).

This view is more likely to be correct, because the basic principle is that the fast remains valid and thinking about breaking the fast does not cancel out the intention of fasting, unless the person decides and is firmly resolved to break the fast.

This view was mentioned in fatwas issued by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen and Shaykh Ibn Jibreen (may Allah have mercy on them both).

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked: if a person does not decide and firmly resolve (to break the fast), rather he wavers, this is a matter concerning which the scholars differed.

Some of them said that his fast is invalidated because hesitation is contrary to firm resolve.

Others said that his fast is not invalidated, because the basic principle is that the intention remains valid unless he decides and firmly resolves to do something different. This view is more likely to be correct in my opinion, because of its strength. And Allah knows best.
End quote from Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa (19/188).

Shaykh Ibn Jibreen (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked: If a person is fasting, then he wavers between breaking the fast or not, is he regarded as having broken the fast?

He replied: The scholars stated that if a person decides to break the fast, even if he does not eat, his fast becomes invalid. If a person travels and decides that he will not fast, but he cannot find water or food, and when he does not find them he completes his fast, we say that his fast is invalid because of his decision and resolve (not to fast).

But with regard to wavering, the basic principle is that the fast remains valid. If there was no firm decision to break the fast, rather he wavered between completing the fast or breaking it, then the basic principle is that it remains valid and is not affected by this wavering, in sha Allah. So his fast remains valid and he does not have to make it up in this case.

End quote from Sharh ‘Umdat al-Ahkaam (38/27)

Thus it is clear that if a person wavers in his intention of fasting, his fast remains valid because the basic principle is that the fast remains valid.

And Allah knows best.

Hardest part about fasting for me is being single asf.
Fasting for the whole day than comin to ur wifey at night would be nice.
Fellow single peeps can relate lol
You're meant to be thinking about your relationship with Allah and begging for forgiveness, not fantasizing about cooming. Take a cold shower :susp:

I like to personally watch really bad cooking shows and "food reviewers". Some of them make the most inedible fucking slop you'll ever witness. Here are some of my favorites;
  • Kay's cooking - an overweight working class Northern woman who makes absolute horrific "food". Her poor SPED son is then forced to taste-test it
  • Rate My Takeaway - another obese Northerner who will eat actual human shit if you slap abit of ketchup on it. The quintessential "love me football, 'ate the poofs" brit
  • Cooking with Jack Show- a fat American who shills useless kitchen products. He also under cooks EVERYTHING he makes. Strangled his teenage son once loool
Just don't eat. LMAAAOAOAOAOA :drakekidding:

Just chug water like a beast. Walaahi I've never felt hungry (except for the last two hours) when I do that.

Trending

Latest posts