HOW DO YOU ANSWER WHEN PEOPLE ASK WHERE YOU'RE FROM?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
DO YOU TELL PEOPLE YOUR ETHNICITY? OR DO YOU TELL THE CITY YOU'RE BORN AND RAISED? I TELL PEOPLE THE CITY IM FROM BUT IF THEY FOLLOW UP WITH ASKING MY ETHNICITY THEN OFC ILL TELL THEM IM SOMALI :it0tdo8:

Somalia always because I am proud as f*ck.
iu

I tell everyone in my 97% white area that I’m from bandeeradleey. If they don’t where that is then they’re ignorant and not worthy of my attention :camby:

Exodus

Alienist
Depends, if I'm in Turkey or the Middle East, I tell them I'm from the UK as these people love the West, and it'll universally improve every person's opinion of you.

If I'm in the West, I tell people I'm Somali because of those sweet, sweet minority benefits (bursaries, scholarships and university admissions love a good Qaxooti story).

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I tell them how it is:

" I am from KnaanVille a small city in Oromia" okay maybe not the knaanville but I identify with oromia before Somali got to keep the cadaans confused.

I tell them:

"I came from a place so far away that everyone doesn't know about it because it doesn't exist and my explanation would be too long for you to understand" :oh6b81q:

BUT I TELL THEM I AM SOMALI!