Cartman

reformed
Genuine question, what do you all do to stop sinning or prevent yourself from being tempted by peer pressure of everyone doing it? I see a lot of you all shame people who sin as if you’ve never done so or been tempted. :mjohreally:

Gambar

VIP
You have to be accountable but unfortunately somalis love to point out the sins of others and instead of focusing on themselves.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Don't let Islam be the only thing that keeps you from sinning, try to look at other reasons for not committing such deplorable deeds like alcohol being bad for your liver and making your life miserable

all you need to do is to just look at the extremely uneven risk vs reward factor as these xaram things are xaram for a reason

Cartman

reformed
Don't let Islam be the only thing that keeps you from sinning, try to look at other reasons for not committing such deplorable deeds like alcohol being bad for your liver and making your life miserable

all you need to do is to just look at the extremely uneven risk vs reward factor as these xaram things are xaram for a reason
The reward always outweighs the risk for me health wise as it makes life more bearable and entertaining. When I was a preteen I used to find enjoyment in other ways that I soon outgrew and became bored of. The live fast and die young mentality seems to be the only thing I enjoy these days :dzmxmmb::hmm:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The reward always outweighs the risk for me health wise as it makes life more bearable and entertaining. When I was a preteen I used to find enjoyment in other ways that I soon outgrew and became bored of. The live fast and die young mentality seems to be the only thing I enjoy these days :dzmxmmb::hmm:
There's more to life than recreational drug use. Alcoholism or whoring around, don't let modern day rap music dictate your mental gratification and delude your reality

Honestly? Nothing anyone says will stop you from doing degenerate haram shit. You'll have to experience it for yourself and ultimately come to your own conclusions as to why it's bad.
:manny:

Cartman

reformed
Honestly? Nothing anyone says will stop you from doing degenerate haram shit. You'll have to experience it for yourself and ultimately come to your own conclusions as to why it's bad.
:manny:
Wllhi Im the type that has to learn through experience :ohdamn:

i dunno if that’s a good or bad thing, but I think it makes me more open minded and less judgmental than most people here

Trending

Latest posts