How Do You All Feel About The 'Nation of Islam'?

Do you feel like they go in contrary to what the Quran teaches? I know they believe that Master Fard Muhammad was Allah in the flesh which is complete Kaffir and shirk in Traditional Islam.

GuanYu

Custom title
I personally have never met, an American Nation of Islam, however in London they have a group there too, Leo Muhammad is the leader I think, from what I seen, they're basically more of a political group rather than religious. However they commit major Shirk when they say God is in people, and white people are Devils, however I can understand what they're trying to say in that regards but don't tend to look further in history on it. But in their political speeches they do make sense in a weird sort of way, this does not mean I'm a supporter of them. They have this sort of eloquence when explaining their point. I have not listened to them recently though

The creator Elijah Muhammad was a pedophile and mentally sick, he killed Malcolm X when he turned to the right path and became a real muslim

Do you feel like they go in contrary to what the Quran teaches? I know they believe that Master Fard Muhammad was Allah in the flesh which is complete Kaffir and shirk in Traditional Islam.
They are basically black supremacists who say crazy stuff like "God is a Black Man" and all kinds of bullcrap. They are essentially hiding behind a label which is not theirs, and very badly hiding too.

GuanYu

Custom title
Yes I do. I'm not Muslim though.
1661790490799.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think they are ppl who sought something to unite them, and their leader found Islam, but add things from his own culture and previous deen, like fasting on Chrismas, having a jesus like figure etc. They aren't or have nothing to do with Islam. They are more like a mix between Islam and Christianity with a ethno-religious elements.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They adopted Islam to oppose their oppressors. Theyโ€™re as Islamic as Kyrie Irving.

Trending

Latest posts