How do we prevent the anti Farmajo coalition from infighting

Now that Farmajo is gone. For example how do we prevent MJ and OG on one side having a political conflict against Hiiraab on the other side over the issue of regional states and decentralisation in Somalia

I hope HSM doesn't betray Xawaadle his reer abtiyaal and work with us to ensure a strong, autonomous Hiirshabelle with powersharing restored

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I worry more about political malaise where there isn’t any attempt at progress so conflicts can be avoided.

HSM needs to be ambitious

I worry more about political malaise where there isn’t any attempt at progress so conflicts can be avoided.

HSM needs to be ambitious

HSM needs to implement 1P1V as well as have an ambitious agenda if he wants to win subsequent elections and remain president otherwise he can forget about a third term

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM needs to implement 1P1V as well as have an ambitious agenda if he wants to win subsequent elections and remain president otherwise he can forget about a third term
Yep. His focus should be on 1M1V and Al-Shabaab.

Imo any President that gets to 1M1V will win the first election.

Now that Farmajo is gone. For example how do we prevent MJ and OG on one side having a political conflict against Hiiraab on the other side over the issue of regional states and decentralisation in Somalia

I hope HSM doesn't betray Xawaadle his reer abtiyaal and work with us to ensure a strong, autonomous Hiirshabelle with powersharing restored

what is your ethnicity? Xawadle? and dont tell me somali, every somali clan thinks with the mind set of a ethnicity/race

I dont speak for other races, but only can be speak for mine, Absame Kuumade

we desire a strong confederal somalia, so villa somalia doe snot ever abuse her powers, siad barre and co rape hundreds of our people in the 80s when we Absame fought him in kismayo and afmadow and rest of jubbaland and gedo

this is why no nasab Absame should every support marehan or darood or any of that non sense

said barre and marehan burned hundreds of villages in Jubbaland belonging to Absame

he also cut up the bellies of pregnant mothers and poisoned the water wells and live stock animals

so we desire a weak villa somalia, we saw what farmajo was doing with his little power

we desire a confederacy system where we only share the following :

currency

foreign policy

and defence policy,

where of course jubbaland will have an army insha Allah to defend herself from any dictator in villa somalia

something similar to the EU at best, at worst the UAE type confederacy federalism,

sooomalia will never fix up, let each race look after her degaans

to me a Marehan has much in common with me as a Chinese Russian and Mongolian man , we have nothing in common, we are two difference races, and i am civilised

we will cut off west gedo and they can go to hell all i care

isnha Allah, but a weak central government is the best think

for any idiot who supports a strong central government, you need lessons from history, every villa somalia government has declare war with jubbaland and Absame , you are a traitor who needs to be shot if you ever support a strong villa somalia based government

i would even like to see federal regional states veto the president of villa Somalia, like in Switzerland, they have 7 presidents and other 6 can veto him or her

villa Somalia is a danger and the monkey inside always attacks jubbaland and Absame, thus having them weak is in my interest

@peacemaker a confederal Somalia is the dream future

exact, so no langab in villa somalia like farmajo can ever do damage again,

sadly the ones in villa somalia never want to limit their powers

imagine if we only shared currency, defence and foreign policy ?

then we would see which clan and their land is useless at development

Qoslaaye should make sure Somalia Italiana gets 1p1v even if he he gets a 2 year extension like MrCheese. If he cant get 1p1v he should make sure that his supporters control MPs from KG/HS/GM and divide JL with Madoobe with Madoobe taking his confederation's seats, Qoslaaye takes his confederation's seats, and split minority/Maay speakers' seats, and finally Qoslaaye will have the most resources to buy the most votes from JSL fugitive MPs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets see if Qoslaaye is as incompetent as he was in 2016

Hassan has my backing until he tries to subjugate federalism . I have a faith in him that he learnt from his term and Farmajo term that fighting federal states is a mess that will waste his time and resources . He should avoid confrontation with federal states even with weak ones like South West