How do two Somali brothers settle a potential fight situation?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Do they fist fight like real men? or does one ask for other to apologize? My old buddy from childhood called me B Ass N. like a Mathow. Walaahi sometimes I wonder if some Somali brothers who act and talk Ghetto are pretty much just Matho? Somali + Mathow = Mali lol

Anyways the brother tested me and disrespected me and ran off instead of backing up the claim that I am a B Ass N. He and I were posted in front of the Somali mall and he gets out and as he starts running to another car starts yelling and looking back at me "B Ass N see you around".

So there are three things I can do. I also spoke with my Cop buddy who is also Somali, he said they can give us citation for mutually combating if E and I fist fight in a pre-arranged way with mouth guard for safety and all. The guy is short and will not even be able to knock me out. I was 216 pounds and got down to 194 pounds. I plan on keeping up the diet until I get to 170. At 216 I would devastate him so I would never want to harm him badly. His sister knows me from a decade ago and both he and his sister we grow up together as kids in Apartments in a farther away city. So I was shocked at his behavior. I informed my buddies who are also his buddies that he can do a clean fight with me if he is up for the challenge and to back up that claim of me being a B Ass N. And if he doesn't wanna fight, he can apologize. I don't want to start punching him first, I will get in his face the next time I see him and hope he throws first punch.

Sometimes our Somali brothers gotta fist fight. I saw a weak fist fight at a Cafe shop a Somali guy owns years ago and it was funny, two guys were punching eachother. They were not younger guys.

If E agrees, I will go buy the mouth guard and will go to chosen place and our buddies can watch and after we finish the fight we can be buddies again.

My bone density and my Muscle performing Genes give me advantage in a fight. The longer the fight goes on the more stronger and worse I get for the opponent. My stamina and muscles keep increasing with time like "Brolly" from Dragon Ball Z. Walaahi I kid you now, I can bench and keep on benching and not tire. I can also keep doing push ups.

Even without punching him in the face I can test out my Korean bone density by kicking his shin hard with mine to see who feels the most pain and falls or cracks.

Sorry guys don't think I am a violent person. I don't harm people and I am law abiding and no criminal record but some stuff like what some Somali brothers do really pisses me off. He ran off to another brothers car after calling me B Ass N.

They said he went to Somalia and not sure if he will be back or not so our epic fight may not happen. If somehow he manages to knock me out or defeat me, I will have that face like that Goat.

bones.PNG
Muscles.PNG
muscles2.PNG
goat.jpg

Do they fist fight like real men? or does one ask for other to apologize? My old buddy from childhood called me B Ass N. like a Mathow. Walaahi sometimes I wonder if some Somali brothers who act and talk Ghetto are pretty much just Matho? Somali + Mathow = Mali lol

Anyways the brother tested me and disrespected me and ran off instead of backing up the claim that I am a B Ass N. He and I were posted in front of the Somali mall and he gets out and as he starts running to another car starts yelling and looking back at me "B Ass N see you around".

So there are three things I can do. I also spoke with my Cop buddy who is also Somali, he said they can give us citation for mutually combating if E and I fist fight in a pre-arranged way with mouth guard for safety and all. The guy is short and will not even be able to knock me out. I was 216 pounds and got down to 194 pounds. I plan on keeping up the diet until I get to 170. At 216 I would devastate him so I would never want to harm him badly. His sister knows me from a decade ago and both he and his sister we grow up together as kids in Apartments in a farther away city. So I was shocked at his behavior. I informed my buddies who are also his buddies that he can do a clean fight with me if he is up for the challenge and to back up that claim of me being a B Ass N. And if he doesn't wanna fight, he can apologize. I don't want to start punching him first, I will get in his face the next time I see him and hope he throws first punch.

Sometimes our Somali brothers gotta fist fight. I saw a weak fist fight at a Cafe shop a Somali guy owns years ago and it was funny, two guys were punching eachother. They were not younger guys.

If E agrees, I will go buy the mouth guard and will go to chosen place and our buddies can watch and after we finish the fight we can be buddies again.

My bone density and my Muscle performing Genes give me advantage in a fight. The longer the fight goes on the more stronger and worse I get for the opponent. My stamina and muscles keep increasing with time like "Brolly" from Dragon Ball Z. Walaahi I kid you now, I can bench and keep on benching and not tire. I can also keep doing push ups.

Even without punching him in the face I can test out my Korean bone density by kicking his shin hard with mine to see who feels the most pain and falls or cracks.

Sorry guys don't think I am a violent person. I don't harm people and I am law abiding and no criminal record but some stuff like what some Somali brothers do really pisses me off. He ran off to another brothers car after calling me B Ass N.

They said he went to Somalia and not sure if he will be back or not so our epic fight may not happen. If somehow he manages to knock me out or defeat me, I will have that face like that Goat.

View attachment 189699View attachment 189700View attachment 189701View attachment 189702
This makes no sense, plus you are Madow because these genes are Bantu genes

Cerberus

VIP
or you could use your evil eye powers, problem solved!
:superman:
Oh shit I forgot about those haha. I am almost near Kenya now, there's 3 people in Kenya that I want to really get hit by the evil eye / Hassad / whatever you call it.

I can't control it though, it has mind of it's own and usually goes to work when I long ago forgotten the person and they are nowhere in my mind.

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.u2.jpg

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
fighting is risky business , you never know what peeps have nowadays , guns , knives etc... you dont wanna die over a small fight

Cerberus

VIP
fighting is risky business , you never know what peeps have nowadays , guns , knives etc... you dont wanna die over a small fight
He and I knew eachother as kids so we don't fight with weapons.

How long has this hostile/insulting behaviour been going on for and have you tried to resolve this problem with words?
I would only resort to fighting if he was beefing me openly, unresolvable any other way and it was affecting my livelihood, but if he randomly insulted me like that (especially in such a cowardly fashion) i'd let it slide.

Last edited:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
How long has this hostile/insulting behaviour been going on for and have you tried to resolve this problem with words?
I would only resort to fighting if he was beefing me openly, unresolvable any other way and it was affecting my livelihood, but if he randomly insulted me like that (especially in such a cowardly fashion) i'd let it slide.

wise man.

Cerberus

VIP
I haven't seen him since the incident. I'll try to de-escalate next time I see him and ask "bro whatchu calling me Ass Nigga for?". Then I'll go from there. I'll make fighting last resort. Maybe he forgotten he even called me that but I'll reference the incident.

I haven't seen him since the incident. I'll try to de-escalate next time I see him and ask "bro whatchu calling me ***** Ass Nigga for?". Then I'll go from there. I'll make fighting last resort. Maybe he forgotten he even called me that but I'll reference the incident.
I dont even think its necessary to reference the incident because unless your threatening him he'll think your soft skinned by trying to call him out on it, especially if a long time has past. But observe his behaviour, are his comments banter? or is it insulting and indicative of a real lack of respect, then you need to draw a line. If its the latter you need to check him by talking to him and establish boundaries, maybe even threaten/reprimand him, keep the relationship in the workplace professional if he cant behave. If he's not reciprocating after that then it might be time to throw hands, preferably in a pre arranged time and place lol.

Cerberus

VIP
I dont even think its necessary to reference the incident because unless your threatening him he'll think your soft skinned by trying to call him out on it, especially if a long time has past. But observe his behaviour, are his comments banter? or is it insulting and indicative of a real lack of respect, then you need to draw a line. If its the latter you need to check him by talking to him and establish boundaries, maybe even threaten/reprimand him, keep the relationship in the workplace professional if he cant behave. If he's not reciprocating after that then it might be time to throw hands, preferably in a pre arranged time and place lol.
He and I don't together. But thanks for the tips'

Cerberus

VIP
or you could use your evil eye powers, problem solved!
:superman:
My cousin Shukri wronged me too much since 2014 is now living in Nairobi. . I think my evil eye hit her and she is slowly splitting From her husband back in the USA

Trending

Latest posts