How do Timo-Jilecs do this?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

bruh, i cannot be wedded off to no random for the rest of my llife. what if i wake up and they like to put milk before cereal? or socks in bed?
im jkin but fr, i cannot do arrnaged and props to those people who do, buts issa hell no from aniga. from what i see it seems to work fine so cant hate too much.

ive heard on the grapevine those arab looking somalis down south engage in something like this too, and heard from other somali girls that they only entertain but never take serious an ethnic somali cause of this. their parents are hella against it, issa shame, some them hella cute

but what is f'ed up is when your man is prearranged and youre forbidden from any other man regardless who catches your eye.

who does the arrangement benefit though? and what issues would it create/fix in the somali community (if any)?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
mashAllah only khayr come by doing something in true halal way not liberal halal.

You have to marry knowing that is for Allah and the first intention being your salvation not for your pleasure.

MashAllah.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
They‘re doing it right, masha‘allah. It‘s your fathers job to make sure you’re wedded to a suitable and honorable man with iman. Someone who comes from a good family. Instead our aabos want us to bring them a man home. How??? :ileycry:

An arrange marriage is when your parents introduce you to someone to get to know them, you can choose to marry or reject them. A lot of people confuse arrange marriage for forced marriage, they’re both not the same. Also arranged marriages divorce rates are very low compared to non arranged marriages. I noticed a lot of barakah from arranged marriages.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

bruh, i cannot be wedded off to no random for the rest of my llife. what if i wake up and they like to put milk before cereal? or socks in bed?
im jkin but fr, i cannot do arrnaged and props to those people who do, buts issa hell no from aniga. from what i see it seems to work fine so cant hate too much.

ive heard on the grapevine those arab looking somalis down south engage in something like this too, and heard from other somali girls that they only entertain but never take serious an ethnic somali cause of this. their parents are hella against it, issa shame, some them hella cute

but what is f'ed up is when your man is prearranged and youre forbidden from any other man regardless who catches your eye.

who does the arrangement benefit though? and what issues would it create/fix in the somali community (if any)?
the yt sixir ajnabi industry would be destroyed :damn:

Trending