How do some people fall in love so easily... multiple times?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do some grown men fall in love so easily? I've got a close friend who seems to fall head over heels for every girl he starts seeing.

He's been cheated on, hell one of the girls even got physical with him at some point, but he never seems to get jaded or apathetic. It's not like he's even some emotionally stunted or simpy little f*ggot either. But the guy legit still gets "butterflies" even after all the degenerate heinous shit we've seen.

I haven't felt anything remotely close to that since I was 15/16. I'm almost envious :stressed:

How the f*ck do these people do it? It's just so baffling wallahi.

Because he has low self esteem and looks like a down syndrome negro
1597104355858.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maybe you're confusing lust with love. I don't think your friend fell in love let alone knows what love it, love is not simple.

I'm in love currently and it's the only love I know and I know it will never betray me,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sol

?
Most guys don't understand girls and think every single body language they use is flirting heck if a girl touches them they think she's the one :francis:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Most guys don't understand girls and think every single body language they use is flirting heck if a girl touches them they think she's the one :francis:
I notice this often especially from men of consecutive cultures, they confuse women being polite to them as flirting.

Somalida ninkaas waxey u yaqanaan garbisaar raac. He is not the type who would settle with one wife and kids. The faarax down stairs is his master and he'll never offer a genuine love for any girl. Noolashiisa dhan waxey ku dhamaneysaa qooq iyo xiiso.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why do some grown men fall in love so easily? I've got a close friend who seems to fall head over heels for every girl he starts seeing.

He's been cheated on, hell one of the girls even got physical with him at some point, but he never seems to get jaded or apathetic. It's not like he's even some emotionally stunted or simpy little f*ggot either. But the guy legit still gets "butterflies" even after all the degenerate heinous shit we've seen.

I haven't felt anything remotely close to that since I was 15/16. I'm almost envious :stressed:

How the f*ck do these people do it? It's just so baffling wallahi.

These men you're talking about have deep self-esteem issues. They need women to validate their ego.

It's not a woman's job to validate a man's ego. That is his own job.
A man's ego is rooted in his masculine nature. To cultivate it is a solo mission and requires distance from everybody.

He needs to be on his own, doing his own thing by himself and enjoy his own company.
Constantly needing to be around friends is just as bad as constantly falling in love.
Unless they make paper together, there is no reason to be around niggas all the time.
All that clique shit and gang gang stuff is gay.

That time should be used to strategizing and working on your dreams to elevate yourself.

Long story short, these men need to swallow boxes of red-pills. Also, it's never too late to begin on his journey to better himself.
All that "men should express his emotions to women"shit must go out of your psychology.
If you don't feel right in the head, go seek a therapist, not to an another woman or a "friend"
They WILL use it against you whenever they feel like it.

Shield your emotions like virgins shield their pussies. Don't who-re yourself out.
Women will respect you more for it.

By "you" I am referring to these niggas who even feel remotely soft and me aswell.
A self-reminder every now and then is necessary

Ps. Love don't exist, only genuine respect

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This indiscriminate love machine must be stopped
1200px-Crystal_button_cancel.svg.png
910748647-1-500-days-of-summer-quotes.gif

He is gutting himself on the table without even clarifying if these women are worth the trouble and he's misconstruing lust for love.

Approach relationships like a discerning individual:
  1. Keep it casual, be courteous and invest in proportion to the efforts of the other party.
  2. Do not be deceived by appearances 'alone' and superficial similarities (i.e. music interests or recreation).
  3. Do not let your affections change you and take you away from your "interests and hobbies."
  4. Self-disclosures -should be like titration - a slow drip where you reveal yourself in a tempered way.
  5. Make sure that looks and character are part in parcel.
  6. Do not fall for false emotional intimacy that comes about from revealing too much about your problems. Women who counsel you will become more like your hooyo and less like a prospective wife.
:ohdamn:Tell your friend to go on a relationship vacation and really analyze what is it that's attracting him to turbulence. There should be a separation of love from premarital relationships. It's all conditional. Prior to marriage is the qualifying period. One must prove their substance and grit and that only happens with time.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Different people feel emotions differently from different people. I thought that was common knowledge :sass2:

These men you're talking about have deep self-esteem issues. They need women to validate their ego.

It's not a woman's job to validate a man's ego. That is his own job.
A man's ego is rooted in his masculine nature. To cultivate it is a solo mission and requires distance from everybody.

He needs to be on his own, doing his own thing by himself and enjoy his own company.
Constantly needing to be around friends is just as bad as constantly falling in love.
Unless they make paper together, there is no reason to be around niggas all the time.
All that clique shit and gang gang stuff is gay.

That time should be used to strategizing and working on your dreams to elevate yourself.

Long story short, these men need to swallow boxes of red-pills. Also, it's never too late to begin on his journey to better himself.
All that "men should express his emotions to women"shit must go out of your psychology.
If you don't feel right in the head, go seek a therapist, not to an another woman or a "friend"
They WILL use it against you whenever they feel like it.

Shield your emotions like virgins shield their pussies. Don't who-re yourself out.
Women will respect you more for it.

By "you" I am referring to these niggas who even feel remotely soft and me aswell.
A self-reminder every now and then is necessary

Ps. Love don't exist, only genuine respect
I get what your saying, but he doesn't fit the stereotypical needy y guy who neglects his dreams/career and is terrified of being alone etc. I'd be a different story if he was a heartbroken sobbing mess after breaks ups, but he's not lol. Nothing about his personality changes.

Warya relax, there's nothing gay about having a few good friends you consider brothers around you.

Love exists and is real.

Why do you think your friend keeps falling in love?
My best guess is that he just hasn't let the years partying and degenerate shit cloud his view of women/relationships. He's still somehow managed to retain his innocents and doesn't seem to carry baggage like the rest of us. He's single-handledly helped me get past my fear of being cheated on, guy's an enigma wallahi.

I don't know why I'm pontificating about this shit on some forum, I'll just call him and ask himloool

Trending

Latest posts