How do some people fall in love so easily... multiple times?

Why do some grown men fall in love so easily? I've got a close friend who seems to fall head over heels for every girl he starts seeing.

He's been cheated on, hell one of the girls even got physical with him at some point, but he never seems to get jaded or apathetic. It's not like he's even some emotionally stunted or simpy little f*ggot either. But the guy legit still gets "butterflies" even after all the degenerate heinous shit we've seen.

I haven't felt anything remotely close to that since I was 15/16. I'm almost envious :stressed:

How the f*ck do these people do it? It's just so baffling wallahi.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Most guys tend to be optimistic gullible fools like your friend or jaded cynics like you, opposite extremes of the spectrum. :hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most guys tend to be optimistic gullible fools like your friend or jaded cynics like you, opposite extremes of the spectrum. :hmm:

Trust me he's not gullible or lacking a backbone. He's a normal decent guy, but I don't get how he's not more cautions after all these years.
It aint love, its lust. Real niggas know love doesn't exist
:shaq:
"Real niggas" are missing out then sxb:mjkkk:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
How do ppl fall in love, I always wondered. I hope I never do, waaba curse.:pachah1:

Why do some grown men fall in love so easily? I've got a close friend who seems to fall head over heels for every girl he starts seeing.

He's been cheated on, hell one of the girls even got physical with him at some point, but he never seems to get jaded or apathetic. It's not like he's even some emotionally stunted or simpy little f*ggot either. But the guy legit still gets "butterflies" even after all the degenerate heinous shit we've seen.

I haven't felt anything remotely close to that since I was 15/16. I'm almost envious :stressed:

Is it lust or love, sometimes people can't distinguish.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Pull that nigga to the side and tell him to stop giving his heart to random broads, that’s peeon shit. Ofc, when he finds someone that’s wifey material then he can show love.

You gotta be stiff on a bih and keep it playa.

It's not falling in love but falling in lust.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
love is a beautiful thing.

I guess it is, but these days you cant really trust anyone runti, so many two faced men, its a scary world. You know as kids we used to play this game where we fall back and your friend/sibling catches you. You gotta trust that person catching you or else you’re gonna fall and hurt yourself. Love is just like that. You need full trust, not half half. You know. :francis:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Well atleast he is not emotionally retard. He has a lot of love to give. Some day he will find someone who is emotionally compatible with him.
Some people specially low iq people become bitter after they get burnt once or twice.

Is it lust or love, sometimes people can't distinguish.
It's 100% love, he acts differently around girls he just casually pipes lol.
Some guys are destined to be simps/betas
I'd gladly be simp/beta if it meant I'd get to feel that lovey dovey pure bliss and joy again:manny:
Pull that nigga to the side and tell him to stop giving his heart to random broads, that’s peeon shit. Ofc, when he finds someone that’s wifey material then he can show love.

You gotta be stiff on a bih and keep it playa.
It's not randoms you bring back from clubs bro, they're his actual girlfriends lol.
It makes him genuinely happy, I'm not fucked up enough to try ruin it and get in the way of his happiness.

Last edited:

Trending