How do somalis and yemenis have the same culture ?

I see this shit all the time on online. I mean we don't look alike and we don't speak the same language, so where are these similarities we have common with the Yemeni culture ? Arab bootyclappers please don't comment in this thread. Stay the f*ck away.

I see this shit all the time on online. I mean we don't look alike and we don't speak the same language, so where are these similarities we have common with the Yemeni culture ? Arab bootyclappers please don't comment in this thread. Stay the f*ck away.

Depends on which region of Yemen you go to. The south Eastern Hadramaut region is very different to the Northern Sanaa region for example.

Even the racial groups in Yemen are diverse, some look like Turkish type Arabs, others are semi Horn African and you also get Indian semi vediod looking as well as African Bantu/Nilotic looking type Yemenis.

Apollo

VIP
Most Islamic countries have similar cultures (maybe with the exception of Central Asia and Southeast Asia) because Islam tends to influence culture a lot.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We don't have the same culture but we do have some things in common due to the fact that we are neighbours

Trending