How do somali kids know if you're from abroad?

when i first landed in galkacyo i remember always getting stares from these little kids, and whenever they would walk

back from school they would insult me. is it body language? clothing?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
when i first landed in galkacyo i remember always getting stares from these little kids, and whenever they would walk

I dyed my hair green before I went to Somalia i'm not sure that might have gave it away.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sub a lot of them are just jealous. Some are interested in where you came from, some think your odd for being from a different place it’s weird. They can usually tell based on clothing, hair style, if you could meat on your bones, body language and the accent is the killer whallahi :mjlol:

If it ain't your clothing then they probably pick up on the body language(culture shock) because you're out of ur elements

I've got teased for my Somali but it was playful. How can they just insult you without anyone saying anything tho???

Tukraq

VIP
wait in this scenario how were you the one that got insulted:mjlol:
anyways yeah they could probably tell by the weight/ clothing

If it ain't your clothing then they probably pick up on the body language(culture shock) because you're out of ur elements

I've got teased for my Somali but it was playful. How can they just insult you without anyone saying anything tho???

i remember just sitting outside my grandmas hotel and they would walk by and talk shit and stare at me. so annoying

wait in this scenario how were you the one that got insulted:mjlol:
anyways yeah they could probably tell by the weight/ clothing
You look fat.

what does weight have to do with it tho? lots of ppl in galkacyo were fat..

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

Indeed it is the clothing, the way you look, like culture shock. I have experienced such repugnant behavior. MotherFuckers called me Dhaqan-Cilis!

Trending

Latest posts