How do Somali galbeedians get access to weapons like Tigray did

Somalia will help Galbeed using the Ethiopian troops in SWS inshallah.

:mjkkk:
Galbeed would be free in two to three days if Somalia was stabilized right now and wanted the galbeed back. It's the perfect opportunity to fund and arm revolution since Ethiopia is more likely to fall apart today.

Galbeed would be free in two to three days if Somalia was stabilized right now and wanted the galbeed back. It's the perfect opportunity to fund and arm revolution since Ethiopia is more likely to fall apart today.
Forget about koonfur, there is more chance Galbeed will free koonfur then Koonfur freeing galbeed.

I believe Galbeed should wait and see, Ethiopia is fighting on alot of fronts internally and externally. Wait for it to collapse from within and then make your way out through a referendum or something.

Forget about koonfur, there is more chance Galbeed will free koonfur then Koonfur freeing galbeed.

I believe Galbeed should wait and see, Ethiopia is fighting on alot of fronts internally and externally. Wait for it to collapse from within and then make your way out through a referendum or something.
waiting and seeing is dangerous.

whoever wins, will come back to power and occupy galbeed as usual.

there's a reason why tigrays aren't claiming independence even though they can. The reason is they hope to return to rule again.

If we had the unity of the tigray and the weapons they have, we would have started our own revolution and secured our borders, but we are sitting around like naago waiting for our next pimp.

waiting and seeing is dangerous.

whoever wins, will come back to power and occupy galbeed as usual.

there's a reason why tigrays aren't claiming independence even though they can. The reason is they hope to return to rule again.

If we had the unity of the tigray and the weapons they have, we would have started our own revolution and secured our borders, but we are sitting around like naago waiting for our next pimp.
There is no unity in galbeed saxib , i have been there plenty of times. They have intentionally weakened us so we don't claim independance. The only thing you can do is wait and see lol.

There is no unity in galbeed saxib , i have been there plenty of times. They have intentionally weakened us so we don't claim independance. The only thing you can do is wait and see lol.
Galbeed is the only region in Somaliweyne to have a clan census those xabash succeeded in playing divide and conquer :francis:

Tigray got defeated badly initially, there's no way they can fight against ethiopa and eritrea without exhausting whatever weapons they had stored.

they have been cut off from everywhere, so how are they getting those arms?
They weren't "defeated" they retreated to mountainous regions to prepare the fight against ENDF and Eritrea forces which they succeeded in doing so right now

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The nane onlf itself is not beneficial because its based on one clan when we know the somali state has many clans-jidwaq, geri, ciise/isa, marehan, etc.
Same can be said for the state of Oromia and the OLF. But hey, you don't see nobody pointing that out :ufdup:

Same can be said for the state of Oromia and the OLF. But hey, you don't see nobody pointing that out :ufdup:

OLF is not a clan name though, it's an Oromo party or movement. ONLF should be SNLF-Somali National Liberation Front, make its leadership have members of the clans there, the issa/ciise, the ogaden, the marehan, the jidwaaq, and others.

OLF is not a clan name though, it's an Oromo party or movement. ONLF should be SNLF-Somali National Liberation Front, make its leadership have members of the clans there, the issa/ciise, the ogaden, the marehan, the jidwaaq, and others.
You are galla keep of somali politics you bloody scammer.

Oh, so you can comment on oromo and ethiopian politics, but you don't anyone commenting on somali politics? Lol, that's hilarious.
Itobiya doesnt belong to your mother.

I can comment on oromo because we have the murtad Abye as PM of Ethiopia not of qotti Galla.

You on the other hand are a shameless scammer that pretends to preach islam when you are exposed.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Oromo is the clan, Oromia is the area. OLF is the group. Ogaden is the clan, Ogadenia is the area, ONLF is the group. I just wanted to point out, that OLF represents Oromia, which itself (state of Oromia) represents different clans. I ain't Ogaden, but I truly am baffled by the one sided views.

May those who distrust ONLF because of its name establish a different organization with a different name and support self-determination lets not argue about ONLF name

Trending

Latest posts