How do people become 600 pounds

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
So I’m watching 600 lb life and I’m just confused cause how do these people get so big. Also does no one in their life tell them to get it together? :kanyehmm: How do you go that far??

They’ve given up on life. I personally don’t respect anyone who’s not in shape because your body is a reflection of how self disciplined and determined you are.
:kanyeshrug:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
They’ve given up on life. I personally don’t respect anyone who’s not in shape because your body is a reflection of how self disciplined and determined you are.
I agree honestly. If you let yourself get that bad you have no love or appreciation for your body.

So I’m watching 600 lb life and I’m just confused cause how do these people get so big. Also does no one in their life tell them to get it together? :kanyehmm: How do you go that far??
Western world. You hardly see it outside of the west. Food that's mainly chemicals, insane food portions, no self control and much more. Alhamdulilah I didn't fall into the western "obese" disease.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Western world. You hardly see it outside of the west. Food that's mainly chemicals, insane food portions, no self control and much more. Alhamdulilah I didn't fall into the western "obese" disease.
Scary stuff wallahi. It’s rampant

giphy.gif

:mjohreally:you skinny anorexic Somali need to join the fat Somali race we are superior in everything can last 3 months off this fat

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

People with emotional problems? PTSD? Eating is a coping mechanism for obese people. Almost like Alcoholics. They need to handle the inner turmoil.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
People with emotional problems? PTSD? Eating is a coping mechanism for obese people. Almost like Alcoholics. They need to handle the inner turmoil.
Yes I understand that but they need to get help before they hit 600. It’s very sad that no one helps them

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I understand that but they need to get help before they hit 600. It’s very sad that no one helps them

They will have to do it themselves. No one can help you. No one will save you. You need to hit rock bottom and help yourself. Sometimes it could be 600 pounds? HIV diagnosis? near death? Wake up call?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I have no respect for u because of your profile photo

1625202286996.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They got an eating addiction whenever they feel sad about their weight or something they turn to food to make them feel better and the other thing is theyre lazy

Trending