How do parents expect you not to interact with the opposite gender yet also get married?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If my flat ass is fatter than yours, you need to Dhaqan Celis Xalimo and check into Brazil and take some shots up the dabo, nobody is interesting in caressing a Giraffe.

1624462198256.png

Dating in the western sense is haram for one reason , you can kid yourself and say we just chatting but sooner or later a lil abdi gonna appear.

Dating in the western sense is haram for one reason , you can kid yourself and say we just chatting but sooner or later a lil abdi gonna appear.

Somalis tend to chat before getting married and the vast majority are able to keep their hands to themselves. I'm not saying its acceptable Islamically, but unfortunately this is how our culture is set up. You're expected to get to know the person for at least couple of months before getting the parents involved. Even the vast majority of the older generation got married this way, although their talking stage was probably a bit shorter.

Somalis tend to chat before getting married and the vast majority are able to keep their hands to themselves. I'm not saying its acceptable Islamically, but unfortunately this is how our culture is set up. You're expected to get to know the person for at least couple of months before getting the parents involved. Even the vast majority of the older generation got married this way, although their talking stage was probably a bit shorter.

Tbh you're right , id say vast majority date without anyone to intercede and it can be perfectly fine. I guess its down to the two people if they're willing to transgress the limits or not.

Tbh you're right , id say vast majority date without anyone to intercede and it can be perfectly fine. I guess its down to the two people if they're willing to transgress the limits or not.
Shaydaan is the third person not really down to them tbh.

somalis that discourage dating are hypocrites there's a saying "dumarka kuun aye la sheekestan hal na wa guursadan" which clearly tells us somali girls and boys where dating up a storm back in the day and not sitting around idle unlike what they are trying to convince others

:sass2:
That sounds like a promiscuous attitude :comeon:
The vast majority of women were not doing that.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I think... everyone has been sneaky and then innocently gone to their parents and said "Hooyo/Abo, I found someone I want to marry." even though you've been talking to this person for a year and was *this* close to losing your virginity with them.

Trending

Latest posts