How do imagine sspot users to look?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@DR OSMAN

Children.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

These are the ppl who controlled the coast line of south and reported to OMAN. Their clothes are urbanized and arab influenced daggers, they wud do their shopping in oman obviously. My dagger is clearly local somali, sis I aint from coastline, u need to learn somali culture thats where u fail, u dont understand it well, u read to much colonial one sided theories, u never cross reference to get full picture or correlation. We wore different clothes interior and coastal

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
These are the ppl who controlled the coast line of south and reported to OMAN. Their clothes are urbanized and arab influenced daggers, they wud do their shopping in oman obviously. My dagger is clearly local somali, sis I aint from coastline, u need to learn somali culture thats where u fail, u dont understand it well, u read to much colonial one sided theories, u never cross reference to get full picture or correlation.

Those people are Bantu African and not Omani lol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those people are Bantu African and not Omani lol.

Iftin it doesnt matter if ur bantu, hindi, arab in Puntland. If u are not armed you are 'civilian' like them and still are in our culture, u have the same rights as them in my 'region' so do not act like your better then them, that's when i realized how important 'diya' is and how Somalinimo is man made and I began my march for federalization. I think a marehan can come to PL and be armed, he is in our 'diya' @TekNiKo

Only diya clan are allowed to be armed. Sis u will need court access at all time whatever clan u r, marka dont try the bantu nonsense to unite me and u, it wont work

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Iftin it doesnt matter if ur bantu, hindi, arab in Puntland. If u are not armed you are 'civilian' like them and still are in our culture, u have the same rights as them in my 'region' so do not act like your better then them, that's when i realized how important 'diya' is and how Somalinimo is man made and I began my march for federalization. I think a marehan can come to PL and be armed, he is in our 'diya' @TekNiKo

Who asked you to write this lol

How are you answering questions nobody asked :mjlol: get a life.

Trending