How do I learn Somali

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
My Somali is very basic and has gotten worse over the years plus I would like any children I have to atleast know some somali

Apollo

VIP
My Somali is very basic and has gotten worse over the years plus I would like any children I have to atleast know some somali

Read websites written in Somali.

Go to Somalia.

Simple as that.

You can learn a language just from the internet. Lots of people here in non-Anglo countries never use English in their daily life, yet their English is still pretty good. You can do the same thing with Af-Somali if you put in the effort.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You can learn a language just from the internet. Lots of people here in non-Anglo countries never use English in their daily life, yet their English is still pretty good. You can do the same thing with Af-Somali if you put in the effort.

I find it easier when I am thrown into a situation in which I have to learn the language.

Back home, barely anyone speaks in English so I have to speak Somali. All the signs are in Somali, so I have to read Somali.

It is like a survival instinct.

Apollo

VIP
I find it easier when I am thrown into a situation in which I have to learn the language.

Back home, barely anyone speaks in English so I have to speak Somali. All the signs are in Somali, so I have to read Somali.

It is like a survival instinct.

I wish there were more fun sites written in Af-Somali. Most of it are news websites about the politics of Somalia, which can be quite depressing.

Trending

Latest posts