How do I increase my iman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Cangeero

They quote the Koran where allah says to Mohamed, this day, I completed this book and haven’t left anything out and made it easy for you to understand’. They also say, Mohamed was challenged to produce a book like the Koran? He promised never to write a book other than the Koran. But centuries later, sunnis managed just that. If you don’t believe me, visit their websites and see if they make any sense to you. But be open minded.
What is the challenge to the messenger you talking about?

It was kuffar who demanded a complete book to fall down from the heaven. And they were denied their challenge.

Stop with the pedantics you know what I meant it's quite ironic you telling me to stop when you're literally tipping over your toes from him to leave Islam I wasn't even gonna comment on this thread until I saw you encouraging the guy to leave Islam.
And when it is said to him, "Fear Allah," pride in the sin takes hold of him. Sufficient for him is Hellfire, and how wretched is the resting place.

Guv

I didn’t encourage him to leave Islam, I asked him to think beyond the blind faith realm. You changed from “guide” to “encourage”, I admire your resilience.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wardheere

Why all these sects? Which is the “righteous” one?

Which sects? Whoever follows the message of the quran and sunnah sincerely will find Allah.
Anyone else that comes with his own stuff to mix it with the religion is a liar and wont be accepted of them.

Many sects does not mean contradiction in quran.

Which sects? Whoever follows the message of the quran and sunnah sincerely will find Allah.
Anyone else that comes with his own stuff to mix it with the religion is a liar and wont be accepted of them.

Many sects does not mean contradiction in quran.

Wardheere

Are you denying the existence of sects in Islam even within the Sunnis?

Guv

I didn’t encourage him to leave Islam, I asked him to think beyond the blind faith realm. You changed from “guide” to “encourage”, I admire your resilience.
Religion is an ideology that encompasses in the social, economic, political and behavioural realms. It tells us who we can befriend or which foot to enter the house. Otherwise, we will anger God. He has lots of anger issues. This ideology needs scholars who are persuasive to interpret and create maximum fear into the hearts of itsfollowers. It never applies to them becauseA) it gives them power, B) they know it’s hoax.
Seems a bit more than telling him to think on his own

Maybe but I think what kafir said was closer to thr think on your own message while your posts were pushing a narrative. But that's my opinion

Guv,

I didn’t say leave Islam per se, but since he had doubts, I must have stated the obvious in illuminating his doubts. I know well where he is at now because I’ve been there too.

Anyone who has doubts should go beyond the blind faith realm of read the Koran and ask themselves, can they answer my serious questions. If there aren’t answers that you are not content with, then make a decision.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Taking a look at what others have told you so far there's some common stuff here.

@HornerUnionist says talk to an imam and being exposed to more Islamic thought
@sigmund says brainwash yourself
@Basra says brainwash yourself
@Wardheere says think about your blessings do charity and read quran thoroughly
@zeinap83 says read quran and talk to Allah
@Ameen is the most honest Muslim here
@UpRightDown says do good deeds

A lot of reading the Quran involved. But you've done that already. Even in Arabic. Doing good deeds is nice and all but doesn't make you more likely to believe Muhammad was talking to angels or even that any god exists. You might feel better about yourself but it isn't going to have an effect on believing Islam as the one true religion.

The only thing that can increase your imaan the way you would like doesn't really exist. This is why you're not getting responses focused on evidence. If someone was doubting the Earth was round, my advice wouldn't be to hang around other round Earth believers or do good deeds, it would be purely evidence for why the Earth is round. This is what you want right? Pure evidence about both god's existence and Islam's validity? This like Ameen says doesn't exist. He's managed to stay a Muslim even without it so I guess it is technically possible.

Kafir u also Ameen correct? U use several names here? An impostor.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the only account I've ever made on this forum. Are you implying that I'm secretly a Muslim or that Ameen is secretly an atheist?

Busted.

laugh-5-580x360.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe I'm actually @Basra ? maybe this back and forth between us right now is staged? Nobody would ever know. I could be your troll account. I mean even look at the ages of our accounts. It's not that far off. Makes you think.

Kafir

Dont be afraid. I busted u as "Ameen" and also "Amun" just admit it. I am very influential. What i say is always on point! loool

Kafir

Dont be afraid. I busted u as "Ameen" and also "Amun" just admit it. I am very influential. What i say is always on point! loool
I see. I'm Amun too. I mean while you're at it might as well throw in roble, aussie, norweigansomali and any other non-muslim.

If this is the amount of evidence you need before coming to a conclusion with that level of confidence, maybe I shouldn't be surprised you believe in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending