How do I increase my iman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not religious, so my advice might not be the best, but maybe talking to your local Imam and getting his advice might help. Also, just generally getting more in touch with your faith. You could try going to the mosque more often, listen to Quran recitations on Youtube, hang out more with your muslim friends whose iman is strong.

found another un religious somali female... that's very sad.. I bet your father isn't proud of you !

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I have no doubt that what the quran says is true and will come to pass one day.

If you die not beleiving in islam you are in a dangerous spot.

Somali

These guys will swear to you that reading certain suras of the Koran will cure you from any disease and that is why they’re asking you to read it because they believe that sheeytaan is playing up with your mind. Blind faith.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
This is powerful, in a recent Jumuah our local sheikh mentioned this in the khutbah.
Everyone should say it regularly after salaat.
When i started practisingl years ago i used to read this dua regularly and found out it works. Say it sincerely with fear and hope.

Somali

These guys will swear to you that reading certain suras of the Koran will cure you from any disease and that is why they’re asking you to read it because they believe that sheeytaan is playing up with your mind. Blind faith.
And why are you trying to guide him away from Islam if someone is an atheist he supposedly left the religion yet you guys will jump on any chance you can get to stray people away from the religion if that's not shytaans work I don't know what is

In this video he makes a similar response that you gave. That at a point in time it comes down to just having faith. That there is a point where you have to admit you aren't being rational in your belief but just having it anyway.
Thank you

And why are you trying to guide him away from Islam if someone is an atheist he supposedly left the religion yet you guys will jump on any chance you can get to stray people away from the religion if that's not shytaans work I don't know what is

Guv

I think you sinned? How can I “guide him” when allah says, ‘he’s the only one who guides and misguides people’. Let the man think independently without you guys wailing and crying over him. According to your legend, your prophet tried to convert his dying uncle to Islam and weeped for him after the uncle dismissed him, only to be chastised afterwards by Allah and told that Allah alone can guide and misguide people, so quit your charade and let him decide for himself.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Why are they working so hard to make people disbelieve? Its insecurity and fear in their heart.

Ahmadis are confused.Similiar to modern day mormons.

Canjeero

Confused or not, they claim to be Muslims. Why is the need for hundreds of different sects in Islam? The reason is the Koran not only contradicts in meanings when interpreted literaally , but they also added Hadiths that contradicts the Koran and makes new rulings that you couldn’t find in the Koran. What do you think of Koranists Only? Those who only follow the Koran and don’t follow Hadiths?

Canjeero

Confused or not, they claim to be Muslims. Why is the need for hundreds of different sects in Islam? The reason is the Koran not only contradicts in meanings when interpreted literaally , but they also added Hadiths that contradicts the Koran and makes new rulings that you couldn’t find in the Koran. What do you think of Koranists Only? Those who only follow the Koran and don’t follow Hadiths?
Its impossible to understand anything without context, hence hadiths are an integral portion.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Canjeero

You are the contradiction. There is no contradiction in quran and the message is as clear as day light. You wish there were contradictions in the quran.

Its impossible to understand anything without context, hence hadiths are an integral portion.

Cangeero

They quote the Koran where allah says to Mohamed, this day, I completed this book and haven’t left anything out and made it easy for you to understand’. They also say, Mohamed was challenged to produce a book like the Koran? He promised never to write a book other than the Koran. But centuries later, sunnis managed just that. If you don’t believe me, visit their websites and see if they make any sense to you. But be open minded.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Canjeero

Qiran 17:45
And when you recite the Qur'an, We put between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter a concealed partition

That is why you wont understand mr atheist

Guv

I think you sinned? How can I “guide him” when allah says, ‘he’s the only one who guides and misguides people’. Let the man think independently without you guys wailing and crying over him. According to your legend, your prophet tried to convert his dying uncle to Islam and weeped for him after the uncle dismissed him, only to be chastised afterwards by Allah and told that Allah alone can guide and misguide people, so quit your charade and let him decide for himself.
Stop with the pedantics you know what I meant it's quite ironic you telling me to stop when you're literally tipping over your toes from him to leave Islam I wasn't even gonna comment on this thread until I saw you encouraging the guy to leave Islam.
And when it is said to him, "Fear Allah," pride in the sin takes hold of him. Sufficient for him is Hellfire, and how wretched is the resting place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending