How do I increase my iman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
@Viva Benadir can you give me any advice?

Think about the favours of Allah upon you. From your life to health to the breath you take. Your family is a blessing from Allah and appreciate all this blessings.

One way you can make your iman go up very fast. Give daawah. Talk about Allah to someone. Tell them about the greatness of Allah. E.g Allah is khaaliq. Allah is merciful.

Pray in the masjid with jamaa.
Make alot of istighfar and dua. ask Allah to help you with your imaan.

Read the quran slowly and read the meaning too.

Give sadaqah to maskiin or orphan. Do it consistently. Once a month etc
Help your mum and get closer to her.

May Allah help you out and invrease your iman.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
I am going through a crisis of faith right now guys and I need help.
I remember I was in the same spot last year. It's just a phase sxb. But are you doing something(s) that Allah doesnt like? For example insulting someone either online or offline?

Listen to your favourite Sheikh everyday and watch Islam videos.

Think about the favours of Allah upon you. From your life to health to the breath you take. Your family is a blessing from Allah and appreciate all this blessings.

One way you can make your iman go up very fast. Give daawah. Talk about Allah to someone. Tell them about the greatness of Allah. E.g Allah is khaaliq. Allah is merciful.

Pray in the masjid with jamaa.
Make alot of istighfar and dua. ask Allah to help you with your imaan.

Read the quran slowly and read the meaning too.

Give sadaqah to maskiin or orphan. Do it consistently. Once a month etc
Help your mum and get closer to her.

May Allah help you out and invrease your iman.
This is great advice brother thank you.

Im not where i should be religiously tbh but what works for me is reading the quran in arabic and the english translation after each ayah (Dont just read the english translation only its not as effective) start off with surahs that are more faith and the principles of islam based rather than those that are more focused on law. I would suggest you start with surah ana'am its a beautiful surah wallahi. Listening to someones recitation helps but if you know how to read properly just do it yourself

Most importantly just remember hat iman is not constant it goes up and it goes down and this is the way illahi made us. Dont feel guilty about it and start neglecting other aspects of the deen. Guilt is from what ive noticed the initial thing that pushes people away from allah. The fact that you want to strengthen your imaan means that God wants you to become closer to him.
images (1).jpeg

Oh and something that ive found to help is actually talking to illahi. This seems to be overlooked very often but is actually so important. Actually tell illahi your problems tell him about your weak iman and that you want to get closer to him. Itll feel weird at first but islam is meant to be personal aboowe and whats more personal than talking to god? Just do this before you go to sleep when youre in bed thats when its most convenient for me anyways. Its very relieving and builds a stronger relationship. You dont have to internalize your weak imaan or tell others about it. Tell illahi yourself.

I wish you the best of luck. Im going to be embarking on this journey soon.

Open up to Allah just say what youre feeling out loud to god. Let illahi be your best friend. This is a good way to let out your emotions and become more attached to god. Youll notice that you wont be bottling things up anymore but you wont be too vulnerable or reliant on others either. This is a life hack sxb. Live worry free. Dont be an emotional mess in your day to day life.

Let me tell you what most fake woke Muslim are not capable of comprehending: There is absolutely no proof for Islam. No, not even the Quran is proof. There is no proof for any religion. If there was, EVERYONE would follow that religion. You will never have any proof for any religion in this life. You just have to trust, believe, or have Iman that Islam or whatever religion you follow is the right one. It's a feeling in your heart. Sometimes your Iman goes up, sometimes it goes down. The whole test is whether or not you believed in Allah in your heart despite having 0 proof for his existence. So don't feel bad if your Iman goes down sometimes, because what Allah is asking from us is a lot. Also fear is a part of Iman. The fact that you fear that your Iman is going down is proof that you have some faith still. If you didn't believe in the religion, you wouldn't worry about it at all.

Is anyone going to give any genuine answers or not? I knew I was making a mistake posting this on somali spot.
I am not the right guy to give answers because my faith isn't exactly top notch. However, what I will say to you is to have patience and seek as much knowledge as you can about Islam, keep your Salah at all times and hang with good friends coz they will influence you a lot. Good luck sxb.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Is anyone going to give any genuine answers or not? I knew I was making a mistake posting this on somali spot.
Stop being racist, read the Quran in a language you understand rather than babbling it like a moron in arabic.

Being a good person. Treat others as you would like others to treat you. I live by that.

Stop being racist, read the Quran in a language you understand rather than babbling it like a moron in arabic.

Being a good person. Treat others as you would like others to treat you. I live by that.
I'm not a racist and I read the quran in arabic tho I do not understand it is better to read it in its authentic state.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
First thing in the morning read surah fatiha, sura, nas, sura, falaq, sura, qul wala and ayatul kursi . Inshallah it works.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I'm not a racist and I read the quran in arabic tho I do not understand it is better to read it in its authentic state.
That's the point, you read the Quran to understand it. There's really no reason to read it in arabic today if you're not a scholar. Read the Quran in a language you understand and it'll be like a open door for you to walk through.

If you are having this thoughts at the end of the Ramadan, I feel your saum has been accepted by Allah and your ready to turn your life around Insha Allah. Like some of the fellows have mentioned, start with the basics. Lots of adkhar (just Google the phrase and you'll lots of examples), be steadfast in keeping your prayers on time and with a jamaaca (at the Masjid), start finding practising Muslim friends to be close to, ask forgiveness of the folks you wronged (if any), give lots of sadaqa (not just financially but with your time too) and be a better child to your parents (help then around the house, take your siblings to dugsi etc).
We all have moments of weakness with out imaan where it ebbs and flows high or low. May Allah help us all find serenity with our lives in dunya and akhira. Ameen

Fammm you need to have a solid foundation of the deen before you join this site. The amount of atheists on this site bisinkaa :faysalwtf:

Anyways what are questioning? Is it the belief in a God al together or more so Islam?

That's the point, you read the Quran to understand it. There's really no reason to read it in arabic today if you're not a scholar. Read the Quran in a language you understand and it'll be like a open door for you to walk through.
You should read it in Arabic then listen to the translation listing to the Quran in the way it was given to the prophet is 10 times better than reading it in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending