How do I increase my iman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to give any genuine answers or not? I knew I was making a mistake posting this on somali spot.

I'm not religious, so my advice might not be the best, but maybe talking to your local Imam and getting his advice might help. Also, just generally getting more in touch with your faith. You could try going to the mosque more often, listen to Quran recitations on Youtube, hang out more with your muslim friends whose iman is strong.

I'm not religious, so my advice might not be the best, but maybe talking to your local Imam and getting his advice might help. Also, just generally getting more in touch with your faith. You could try going to the mosque more often, listen to Quran recitations on Youtube, hang out more with your muslim friends whose iman is strong.
I'm not claiming to be the most devout muslim because I'm not but I am more practicing than most of my friends,I've even fasted all in this ramadan and I try and stay away from big sins so I don't really know whats wrong with me at the moment.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Ke
I'm not claiming to be the most devout muslim because I'm not but I am more practicing than most of my friends,I've even fasted all in this ramadan and I try and stay away from big sins so I don't really know whats wrong with me at the moment.
keep your head up Akhi

Everyone has moments of doubts. It's completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of. Doubt is always going to be part of life and you're faith is going to be stronger or weaker at different points in your life. Things are difficult now, but next thing you know you're iman is stronger again. Just try to reconnect with those aspects of your faith that you found spiritually fulfilling before and avoid things that might distract you from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts