How do I Improve my jawline?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
help please!
Don't worry bro I got you
1. Mew, watch videos online on how to do it and if you still struggle with it buy a mewing ring from jawliner I personally recommend his products
2. Make sure you sleep on your back
3. Maintain good posture
4. Always breath through your nose and never and I say NEVER breath through your mouth
5. Lose face fat by using gua sha or those jawline rollers as well as do jawline training (download the app called "jawline" and do its exercises everyday)
6. Do HIIT or do cardio occasionally
7. Eat healthy

Mewing, chewing hard foods etc

I've noticed my face become more angular when I started consuming more protein/dairy, just look at Somalis when they were on the Meat and Milk diet

Aseer

VIP
Mewing, chewing hard foods etc

I've noticed my face become more angular when I started consuming more protein/dairy, just look at Somalis when they were on the Meat and Milk diet
@n1zen. Make sure you chew equally on both sides btw to avoid facial asymmetry

help please!
Mewing doesn’t work It’s a scam however you can fix your jawline first of all if your face structure isn’t good it’s over for you not everyone is born with a great jawline however you have to have a low body fat percentage and train your jawline I used to chew water bottle caps like everyday that helped 👍

Mewing does't work but if you mouth breath it will ruin ur jawline for good.
1712332079470.png

I used mastic gum and chew on it everyday changed my jawline and skull significantly.
1712332010053.png

Aseer

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warya don't listen to the guys saying "mewing doesn't work" it doesn't work for people 18+ cause by that time their palette has fully developed so even if they keep good tongue posture they can't change it, you are still young and your palette is not fully developed so you should try mewing from now and for 2 years, you have nothing to lose, if it doesn't work and your Jaw and face is still the same after 18 after doing the things we told you AND mewing then just stick to what these guys are telling you.

Somali’s have generally narrow face and jawline. Just be cool bro. If you have a beard grow that if your jaw is something which gives you anxiety

Mewing does't work but if you mouth breath it will ruin ur jawline for good.
View attachment 323540

I used mastic gum and chew on it everyday changed my jawline and skull significantly.
View attachment 323539
Mewing does work.

It is just that most people are too lazy to go the long haul, which is at least 10 years plus if your are an adult already.

The bones are not some sort of indestructible metal alloy , they respond to pressure.

Somali’s have generally narrow face and jawline. Just be cool bro. If you have a beard grow that if your jaw is something which gives you anxiety
Modern Somalis maybe.

It is not part of our genetics, just our response to the unfavourable environment we have put ourselves in.

I believe most Somalis are gluten intolerant and respond very badly to grains and sugar. Yet they are over consuming these in the modern age, when it was never part of our ancestral diet.